Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 152. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
maybe... will see,look like it stabilize now
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I agree with the risky part. But I also agree there seems to be a lot of potential. Who knows if that potential will eventually materialise. Fact of the matter is that this coin seems to be more active, both as development and marketing, that it has been in some time now, maybe since ever, so I'm thinking now is a good time to assume a position, stake and spread the word.
legendary
Etoque...must learn to have the heart for the long haul. The journey has already begun.

ahah it miserably fail to push up at 450k,and I haven't sell,but as long it goes so easy down and down its too risky,look like half support is totally fake

fuck off that shitcoin lol

just look more gross everytime you post another shitlink from another shit media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeT5zUH5pGo
legendary
*drama blabla its going down *
Activity: 515
so is there any rewards for mining
Second press release coming out today?
Also, cheap XBC available, if your bags aren't filled
legendary
A lot of coins are dead since 2014. And XBC just getting started. You can thank the awesome XBC team past and present Smiley

bela is a good exemple
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
In terms of price, XBC is the most valuable coin between rankings #101 and #200
on coinmarketcap.com listing of market-cap's: http://coinmarketcap.com/2
legendary
Activity: 1169
http://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20140504/

XBC: #34, $12.08 per XBC, $220,000+ daily volume.

Going to surpass these numbers.

but we are not in 2014

a lot of coin are dead since that
legendary
Activity: 1330
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:35:55 GMT

Network (hash/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.00244977
POS: 0.00026509

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price
@RozoTheMiner

Your XBC coins need to mature for half a day (~500 confirmations) before becoming eligible for staking.
If they have more confirmations than that, i believe your wallet's weight will increase and pay a higher
staking reward once you open it, compensating for the longer time your coins have matured.
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
How much XBC do you need to stake it I have 16 is not doing it?
Activity: 335
Merit: 45
And its back up to 8k, buy wall gone, lol good luck on this one. 10 bitcoin to double to price, but no one buy pressure whatsoever. Sad.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 18:00:49 GMT

POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

271707 blocks

29 connections

Network hashrate. (hash/s)
legendary
Over the past few years we have persistently asked bittrex,shapeshift etc and many other exchanges/services to add XBC to their exchange without having to pay large fees that we did not have.The best thing community members can help XBC grow is to be active on this thread to ensure it is relevant on the bitcoin forum and displays a large community presence along with active tweets to services such as shapeshift and large exchanges.Maybe getting on their slack,IRC and emailing them through their website form or any voting options would also be helpful.

The key point is a large active community that petitions to relevant services including mining pools who accept POS coins as a payout option  etc or any other service that can add value to the project.Community members who tweet with the #bitcoinplus #bitcoinplusorg hashtag and are active on the thread are already making a difference and also keep clicking onto the official website in order to boost google rankings etc every time you use the site is helpful.

Priority is secure and efficient network and this is achieved by a large amount of wallets staking and sending small transactions back and forth between wallets and exchanges regularly maybe once or twice per day even.

No amount of development will make a difference to the future of XBC unless there are actually pople using it however and trading it on the exchange is also something that is important in order to remain relevant and provide an incentive for exchanges to add or keep us listed.Trading is something we do not advise on due to conflict of interest and in reality team members talking about prices or trading should be interpreted as doing so from their own personal opinion.

Developing a larger community presence and trading XBC along with actively participating in the staking process and hopefully eventually making transactions in the use of XBC as a payment option are key areas to focus on.
@rushmybitcoin

Your excitement about XBC is contagious... *rofl*
Now i'm just as excited as you are

Is there anything else, people belonging to the XBC community but who are no team members,
can do in order to support XBC or to reduce the workload for the team ??

Like for example, creating a long list of crypto-related websites and/or asking them one-by-one
if (or under which conditions) they would place an article about XBC or at least a link to our homepage?
I recall that we are working on Bittrex. I will start working on BTC38 as well. As far as wallet goes we have an announcement coming soon.

when are you planning on making the announcement?
legendary
Sat, 25 Feb 2017 10:27:00 GMT

Network hashrate. (hash/s)

Difficulty
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

270997 blocks

30 connections
@rushmybitcoin

What do you think about Bittrex?

Another very popular chinese altcoin exchange is BTC38.
They make up a lot of volume for certain alts, even leading the volume for many of them.

What is your take about possible integration in this e-wallet service:

https://bit.ac/

They seem to have added as much as 15 coins right now, and even have an internal exchange
between these coins. That could bring a lot more awareness and attention for XBC as well.
Jump to: