Pages:
Author

Topic: XBet.IO– the world's first distributed betting application - page 3. (Read 8758 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
Yeah, it's dead. I swear seeing it's back for a brief. What a shame, the final is today !
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
site is back for me

Not working here too, may be some problem still exist.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
site is back for me

Site is not working for me

The site gives me just a white background with the message "Be Back Soon.".
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
site is back for me
Activity: 99
Merit: 18
what is going on the site s been down for a long time now.

It doesn't good, since OP hasn't been here on bitcointalk for more than 2 weeks...  Sad
mhh yea this is strange.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500

It doesn't good, since OP hasn't been here on bitcointalk for more than 2 weeks...  Sad

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Never spend your money before you have it.
Today's matches:

Place your bets!

How are odds determined here? Is the available liquidity shown as well?
i.e. what are the available bets/odds available for matching in the table.
Matched bets are removed from the available bets, right?
legendary
It was screwed by England and the Jap. Just refilled my counterwallet. See how it goes this time.
New look is good and the descriptions are nice.

Activity: 62
Merit: 14
Today's matches:

Place your bets!
legendary
That's what I'm looking for. Hopefully Counterwallet will have bet information display on betting history/open bets.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
just spreading some screenshots of the new features...

xbet.io have made some big additions to their website.

this is their new control panel for users.

really helped me understand what was going on with my bets and it works perfectly with counterwallet.

and also one for past bets

I am betting on the world cup only with the only truly safe betting application.
please fix your feed and or counterwallet so that we can see what bet is which.

currently it is impossible to know which bet is what unless you take note on paper/seperate log file.

It will be impossible to get any user base with this kind of usability issues.

It i most basic that i want to be able to make a bet and then see what bets i have made. there is no use having 10 bets that say home and away.

Did you enter your bitcoin address in the search bar located at the top of the screen on XBet.IO?

It contains the information on all bets that have not yet reached the deadline and can still be matched by users.

Displaying older bets is something we are now working on.

We have enhanced our user interface.

It is now possible to view all of your betting information, past and future, dirctly from XBet.IO.

currently it is impossible to know which bet is what unless you take note on paper/seperate log file.

It i most basic that i want to be able to make a bet and then see what bets i have made. there is no use having 10 bets that say home and away.

Did you enter your bitcoin address in the search bar located at the top of the screen on XBet.IO?

It contains the information on all bets that have not yet reached the deadline and can still be matched by users.

Displaying older bets is something we are now working on.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Xbet is very promising, in my opinion. It MAY grow big if it gets more users. The network effect gives it potential

1. Now the spread between back and lay is large for many games. More users, lower spread.
2. XCP itself has a thin market. I prefer buying at bter but spread is often more than 10%.

Good luck to the Xbet team! I admire what you've made Smiley

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Never spend your money before you have it.
Xbet.io does not hold your money. They only broadcast results and the counterparty protocol will escrow the money. The only bad thing they can do is to broadcast incorrect result where they bet against, resulting in being out of business after that.

So, you only decide the winner of the better (Home/Away) thus there is only the possibility to screw over one side of any given bet (and reward the other side.

Hopefully this will help drive the price of XCP and BTC although there is already other BTC only betting sites which people seem more comfortable with.
Pages:
Jump to: