Pages:
Author

Topic: [XBM] BITMOON TOKENS - BETA TEST -ON C-CEX.com - INVESTORS WELCOME! - page 5. (Read 6891 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Where is the block explorer?

It's hard to take this coin seriously with no way to see where the distribution is.

Block explorer is very important though but i dont give a damn provided the atm is making money for me.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where is the block explorer?

It's hard to take this coin seriously with no way to see where the distribution is.

Thanks everybody the the great support shown in these first days! Many interesting and exciting news will come asap, stay tuned.

Also we remember that we would like to hear some feedback about BitMoon.net from you all.
Can you just tell this community what exactly you need us to do about BitMoon.net apart from registering, we are interested in offering any good support to improve it however what is your expected value of XBM because i just bought some @ 13k sats and i am worried.
Activity: 12
Thanks everybody the the great support shown in these first days! Many interesting and exciting news will come asap, stay tuned.

Also we remember that we would like to hear some feedback about BitMoon.net from you all.
Activity: 6
I just have to stop over here and say thank you to XBM teams for making me some bucks, my sincere gratitude.

me too!  Grin
I just have to stop over here and say thank you to XBM teams for making me some bucks, my sincere gratitude.
Activity: 368
In start someone was bought 4000000 BM at 50 satoshi spend 2 BTC now he have 483 BTC.

That's not how it works... There is 11BTC in the book.
Activity: 29
To dump BM with 483 BTC?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
In start someone was bought 4000000 BM at 50 satoshi spend 2 BTC now he have 483 BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This coin looks good.
Looking with interest
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
let me also request for a reservation of tagalog / pilipino translation if the dev will consider
after the ipo, good luck dev and will wait for any means of reply coming from you.
Activity: 378
Total coins 100 Millions, price of coin now is 3000 satoshis = Market Cap of 3000 BTC!!!! AMAZING!  Grin Cool
Date: 7/20/2016 15:00
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.00 XBM (matures in 2 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 XBM
Transaction ID: 7e9af552d365bdeb3c7b40daf6fc00570528ceab265aad08f0363a4fd13f14da

Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

what is no reward for POW ?

PoW has no reward cause it's intended only as security measure for the blockchain in its initial stage. XBM has a POS reward system that is 1,5% annually.
PoS is already active on the chain and you can stake your coins and earn reward holding your coins in wallet to let them stake.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
Reserve portuguese translation to me pls!!!

me too, please reserve indonesian translation

thanks
Activity: 882
Date: 7/20/2016 15:00
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.00 XBM (matures in 2 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 XBM
Transaction ID: 7e9af552d365bdeb3c7b40daf6fc00570528ceab265aad08f0363a4fd13f14da

Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

what is no reward for POW ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Reserve portuguese translation to me pls!!!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I would like to reserve the greek translation for when it becomes available.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Without any reserve this is the fastest ICO i ever witnessed because it is less than 2 hours to complete, happily though i bought few of the coin.
We would like to inform that the Public Active IPO is already sold out!

Thanks everybody for the support, we aim to bring XBM to the highest level of notoriety and growth due to a dedicated dev team, hard work and a lot of skills!

Stay tuned for more infos and news!  Smiley
Activity: 882
where we can get the wallet for win7 ? is there any info about bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: