Pages:
Author

Topic: XBOT | Social Experiment | Development Discussion Thread closed - page 2. (Read 12224 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This might actually get me using twitter haha.  Do you know what the ICO price will be?  One I know that I'm in.

The price will be based on the btc received divided by 1 million coins.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
This might actually get me using twitter haha.  Do you know what the ICO price will be?  One I know that I'm in.
Activity: 658
The PoW rewards might be less than 2,000,000 if people starts to stake their coins because PoS start at 5,000 blocks. However, I will use part of the ICO to get a stable rig in order  maintain the network rate and get the price stabilize.
are you still targeting wednesday for release?

I said the bot will be ready by Wednesday but the ICO registration might start at Friday or Saturday.
My bad. Looking forward to this project.
The PoW rewards might be less than 2,000,000 if people starts to stake their coins because PoS start at 5,000 blocks. However, I will use part of the ICO to get a stable rig in order  maintain the network rate and get the price stabilize.
are you still targeting wednesday for release?
The PoW rewards might be less than 2,000,000 if people starts to stake their coins because PoS start at 5,000 blocks. However, I will use part of the ICO to get a stable rig in order  maintain the network rate and get the price stabilize.
Activity: 74
The name should be changed in my opinion. You do realize they call Xbox fanboys, "Xbots"?
Due to the recent news of products being offered through Twitter with Stripe as a payment method: http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/23/buying-stuff-within-a-tweet-is-reportedly-coming-to-twitter-via-stripe/?ncid=twittersocialshare it is very important that SocialxBot is the first payment system layered on top of Twitter as this gives SocialxBot the first mover advantage within the business environment. It will be the first time ever that a cryptocurrency has beaten a major payment system within development and implementation of a major network, the use of the SocialxBot cryptocurrency as a technological adaption and payment system lends itself to use and management within the Twitter environment. SocialxBot is very happy to be on the fringe of these developments.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Nice to see this project.  Interesting.
color me psyched. I think you got a great idea here. can't wait to see it in action.
Interesting. I'd like to see how the community adapts toward this coin.

Yep, The project is already getting popular and I can't wait to release the protocol live on twitter.
Thanks for your support!
I have made good progress on the twitter bot. Ignoring the trade commands for now, there are two commands left: withdraw and transactions. The foundation for the coin and ICO website is done. There is still the BTC deposit and totaling to do. I expect to have a working product by Wednesday
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Is the ICO going to be hosted on Bittrex ?

I'm split between doing ICO on exchange or self hosted on Twitter and socialxbot website. I think hosting it on Twitter will ensure fair distribution since every participants must have Twitter account.

I already started working on the custom bot, website and ICO script. I will update the thread with my progress report by the end of the week.

Thanks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Interesting. I'd like to see how the community adapts toward this coin.
very interesting! I like the approach. Outside the box for sure. When will the twitter mining start? Sorry if this was addressed

In order to prevent spam, people will be required to pay fees in order to be included in the xbot mining list.

The mining should start 1-2 weeks.
no prob. What is the fee amount you are thinking of and how will the fee be used for the coin?
very interesting! I like the approach. Outside the box for sure. When will the twitter mining start? Sorry if this was addressed

In order to prevent spam, people will be required to pay fees in order to be included in the xbot mining list.

The mining should start 1-2 weeks.
Samples  of the xbot command system

Command !transactions  - This pms the recent transactions of the user to the user on twitter.

Command !withdraw (address) - This will withdraw the funds from their account and send to an exchange or a wallet qt.

Command !request @username 10(Amount) - This requests a user payment via the twitter pm system.
Twitter will be the main focus of socialxbot experiment. The platform is the most commonly used social network by Cryptocurrency users.

I feel like this currency is going to be compared to Reddcoin (RDD) in the days to come. How do you plan on improving over this 'competetor'.

Also, do you have plans for a browser extension that allows for easy tipping such as this one?:   https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/reddcoin-tip-platform/lcoponfclppkdadbglnkhedjonbfegic?hl=en

I just checked Reddcoin and it's not as the same as socialxbot because they have the regular tipbot. My plan is to create the next generation of Crypto bot (not just tipbot)  that will integrate the normal functions of a regular wallet qt, trading including tip into the bot for Twitter users.

In addition to this, I am working on a micro blogging site for socialxbot that will allow me to implement extended features for socialxbot and developed the first cryptocurrency based social networking site.

Pages:
Jump to: