Pages:
Author

Topic: Xbox One Serial Gamble! - page 2. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is a Bitcoin anyway?
February 23, 2014, 08:55:02 PM
What is this all about?

I have read up a bit since my last post, and I found another post on here to selling XB1s for $100 (just the console) and I just ssen MS warranty policy it says you have 2 options, 1)send your console then you get another, 2)enter your serial number, they send you one and they take a credit card number incase you don't, not hard to see where this can head,

I no longer want anything to do with this, as I can clearly see this can land people in big trouble, and if you are still thinking about think what they can do, they will have your address, IP everything needed to have you, and every xbox you have in your house they can ban, and also I think how they put a card in is they buy an anon one (prepaid) so it has no link to them in anyway at all and that way MS can't charge them.]

AGAIN I AM STAYING FAR AWAY FROM ANY SCAM, AS I DONT WANT TO TARNISH MY NAME, YEARS TO BUILD REP THEN 1 STUPID BID TO MAKE MONEY, AND IT ALL COME CRUMBLING DOWN.

there is an exploit on the xbox website where you can put in fake info and get an xbone for free. many people have done it and Microsoft has done NOTHING and they wont do anything! you need to read up more

With this guy's current trust, I can guarantee that he will happily give you any number of fake strings of numbers and letters that you pay for. Don't even think about it.

the trust is a BS thing, ive dealt with people before if you go to my other post about and xbox serial and he is now getting his so your loss here

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 08:06:19 PM
What is this all about?
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
February 23, 2014, 07:56:44 PM
With this guy's current trust, I can guarantee that he will happily give you any number of fake strings of numbers and letters that you pay for. Don't even think about it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is a Bitcoin anyway?
February 23, 2014, 02:06:26 PM
Ok so heres how it works:

You pay for a randomly generated Xbox One Serial Key.
- It may or may not work and that's the gamble

Pricing:

-1 Serial: .001 BTC
-10 Serials: .01 BTC
-50 Serials: .05 BTC
-100 serials: .1 BTC
And if your crazy, 1000 Serials: 1 BTC

Delivery: You will be PM'ed the serials that you bought

Payment: If you are worried about me scamming you, escrow is accepted and perfectly fine. (You will need to take care of this and pay any fees associated)

Again, these are completely 100% random and I have no say in which serials work and do not work so please don't complain if you do not get a working serials, that is why this is in the gambling section.

Tip: For me I usually get around 1-3 working serials every 30 randomly generated ones.

Thanks, and good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: