Pages:
Author

Topic: [XBS] Bitstake [SBIT] Squarebit [XBOT] SocialxBot [XCLD] XCloudcoin - [SAMESHIT] - page 2. (Read 5363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
And you are a fucking hypocrite, pumping your SHIT and trying to keep every coin you didn't get into down. You also have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING LIFE - June 15th are you fucking kidding me?
I said the exact same thing back then as today - all these coins are scams and it's all betting. Wtf is new? I don't give a shit about any new or old scam coins to be honest, it's just like gambling now, I just do it for shits and giggles.
Fucking hypocrite and coward, post with the same name like I do.
You FUCK.

so I hit the nail and you are part of that group eh? I found out that shit while I was doing my research on squarebit before buying - like everyone should you maggot. I didn't turn a blind eye and this is the result, I ain't sorry I ruined your party, you're just making it obvious - Keep the scam going you fucking low life scum.

linking these coins together so you can accumulate... i bet you're the one whos behind them all
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
And you are a fucking hypocrite, pumping your SHIT and trying to keep every coin you didn't get into down. You also have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING LIFE - June 15th are you fucking kidding me?
I said the exact same thing back then as today - all these coins are scams and it's all betting. Wtf is new? I don't give a shit about any new or old scam coins to be honest, it's just like gambling now, I just do it for shits and giggles.
Fucking hypocrite and coward, post with the same name like I do.
You FUCK.

so I hit the nail and you are part of that group eh? I found out that shit while I was doing my research on squarebit before buying - like everyone should you maggot. I didn't turn a blind eye and this is the result, I ain't sorry I ruined your party, you're just making it obvious - Keep the scam going you fucking low life scum.
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
but what he is telling in the op, is that truth? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Please pay no attention to newbie shill accounts. Someone wants your coins for cheap.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
"THERE ARE MULTIPLE COINS WITH DECENT DEVS WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR PROJECT AND ARE NOT OUT TO SCAM WHOEVER BLINKS FIRST."

Let me guess, the "multiple coins" are those you are bagholding and shilling under another name, like Ripple or NXT?
All coins starting with btc are scams, you fucking chimp. You don't like the game anymore? go bet on football and leave the scene. Fuck off.

This whole scene has turned into scam city. Coins like Smartcoin have become so blatant as to be absurd, yet people will still pump them in the hopes of dumping on those too late. Instead of trying to profit on these ripoffs I try to point truths out.
Unfortunately this scene has attracted the dregs of the earth. Leeches, vultures, con artists, you name it. It's very sad to see such a great concept turned into a bunch of criminal activity. The harshest critics of bitcoin always point to the fact it is unregulated and not to be trusted. The altcoin scene is proving their case more and more as time goes by.
I believe Busoni is trying to keep crypto on the right course by rejecting coins like Cloak and Supercoin which take away the decentralized aspect of transactions and the safety that the blockchain provides. Humans will always to try to rip off each other, that goes 10 fold for this scene, where ethics and morals are far lower than the gen pop of society. You can believe what you want, I frankly don't give a shit about the opinions of 95% here, as they are usually based upon either greed or stupidity.

What happened? you got ripped off again and again that you are now pro-scam and on a mission to make some back hunting for idiots that don't know better? You are filth.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
"THERE ARE MULTIPLE COINS WITH DECENT DEVS WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR PROJECT AND ARE NOT OUT TO SCAM WHOEVER BLINKS FIRST."

Let me guess, the "multiple coins" are those you are bagholding and shilling under another name, like Ripple or NXT?
All coins starting with btc are scams, you fucking chimp. You don't like the game anymore? go bet on football and leave the scene. Fuck off.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
so is this mineable or what? pools?

Are you serious? 

Did you even read the ANN?

See that's the problem.  You guys mine any and all shitcoin that launches without even reading.

so your just a dick with no sense of humor. get a life douche.

Hey, If you were making a joke then I'll apologize and admit to being a douche with my reply to your post.

cool, yeah i was just being a smartass brother
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
niggs mad cuz he missed teh launch.nigs never made money on ninjas because hes lazy and sleeps most of the day and then comes here to cry lulz

Your screen name is fitting because you are an obvious scammer.

The reason people are mad is because scammers like you and the 500 or so shitcoins scammers like you have launched in the last six months are a plague.

You're the one sounding butthurt because people are wise to your scams. 

You're probably just a shill account for carsen klock.   
ck is a faggot and you're an idiot lal
Activity: 672
nice catch ! my best regards for this coins traders & miners !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

Are you serious? 

See that's the problem.  You guys mine any and all shitcoin that launches without even reading.

Hey, If you were making a joke then I'll apologize and admit to being a douche with my reply to your post.

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
copper member

Are you serious? 

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Where can i mine  [SAMESHIT]  Roll Eyes X11? Smiley
Ha ha

The bitstake scammer keeps deleting my posts

Are you serious? 

niggs mad cuz he missed teh launch.nigs never made money on ninjas because hes lazy and sleeps most of the day and then comes here to cry lulz

Your screen name is fitting because you are an obvious scammer.

The reason people are mad is because scammers like you and the 500 or so shitcoins scammers like you have launched in the last six months are a plague.

You're the one sounding butthurt because people are wise to your scams. 

You're probably just a shill account for carsen klock.   
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Translation of OP: I am a butthurt moron who does not understand that miners want to mine and traders want to trade. I want to make sure that only my dusty old coins are worth anything. To accomplish this I will shit on every new coin I possibly can because I am retarded. I will lie and cheat and steal and change any fact to fit my agenda to make myself rich. I am also a coward so I will not use my real account.

You're just a butthurt scammer mad that you can't scam as much as you used to because people are calling out your scams.

Nice newbie account by the way.
Pages:
Jump to: