Pages:
Author

Topic: Xcard a scam? - page 11. (Read 2090 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
April 22, 2020, 10:49:12 PM
What's happening with Xcard? I participated in this bounty campaign and since months ago now everything seem quiet and no one is talking about the project, is Xcard a scam project or a failed project?
I think Xcard is might be classified as a failed project, they started really well and flopped along the lines
No activity and there was no plan to run the ico because the developer has already gone and the chat group has already abandoned by them. It's so good to see this one already revealed its main aim to be a scam project. I didn't agree if you say they started really well caused by they have not been creating something like minimum viable product.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
April 22, 2020, 10:12:06 PM
I have been following Xcard because it was managed by Arteezy, but the last time I check the group chat, there is a dead silence on the group and hunters complained of not getting paid. It may require a miracle to reactivate the project, they had a fantastic finance idea, whatever went wrong is what I can't say.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
April 22, 2020, 06:40:27 PM
there are so many bounty campaigns that halt their project as a result of corona virus. they claims that staffs are to stay at home and therefore it is not possible for the team to work remotely.  lets hope that things get better and then, we might see some of them coming back but i think most projects has disappeared.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 22, 2020, 06:36:44 PM
It seems that this project stopped after the end of IEO in 2019. Until now I have not seen any updates to this project. And it seems they have no intention of listing it anywhere. If you participate in their bounty then you should forget about it and look for other better campaigns to join.
if there is no update anymore so far it can be said that the project is a scam because of the various cases many do like that, when investing or participating in a project then you should be able to read more and see the team behind the project.
Activity: 354
Merit: 1
April 22, 2020, 06:28:04 PM
What's happening with Xcard? I participated in this bounty campaign and since months ago now everything seem quiet and no one is talking about the project, is Xcard a scam project or a failed project?
I think Xcard is might be classified as a failed project, they started really well and flopped along the lines
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 22, 2020, 06:25:50 PM
It seems that this project stopped after the end of IEO in 2019. Until now I have not seen any updates to this project. And it seems they have no intention of listing it anywhere. If you participate in their bounty then you should forget about it and look for other better campaigns to join.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 22, 2020, 05:56:31 PM
Did they stop working before or during the pandemic? If its during the pandemic, then yeah, might be because of the current global issue and they are truly struggling to work for which they decided to postpone development (but should have kept everyone updated). Though I wouldn't be surprised if they never resumed their work again (and is currently using the pandemic as an excuse).
But, if the CEO is a person who is well known and has a strong profile (like others are claiming. I haven't checked myself), then I highly doubt they would be scamming their investors.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 22, 2020, 05:34:33 PM
What surprised me about Xcard bounty project was the project already have good partnerships, I thought it would work out, anyways it's too early to judge now, few projects goes silent for years and come back with vengeance
Don't be deceived mate, projects which don't have enough funds themselves will definitely not survive this silence. I don't want you to keep up your hopes so high about the resurrection of this project because it is never coming back. We have seen much more great project with use case even those that deployed working products in this industry yet went silent after sometime. how much more one that has not come up with anything.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
April 22, 2020, 01:42:50 PM
Maybe it is Death project right now Because admin no have activity with social media totally silent. Even Telegram no have any update within long time over so i can't believe this project live. So keep look next project and need leave this project dream.        
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
April 22, 2020, 01:40:04 PM
Things are not going well with them. I heard about them a long time ago. It's an old project which shouldn't use COVID-19 as an excuse. One of the problems of this space is too much of repeated projects.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
April 22, 2020, 01:06:57 PM
At a first glance, this project seemed solid to me. So I gave my best to their arranged Bounty program with a lot of hope. But now their works seems to me to be suspicious. I do not know what will happen in the end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
April 22, 2020, 12:38:09 PM
They announced that the project was suspended due to the epidemic. So you need to be patient and wait with them. It seems this project is serious and unlike scam, waiting will help you get good results in this market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
April 22, 2020, 12:36:42 PM
The pandemic is exacerbating the situation they have faced. What I expect from them, refresh the team and discuss their vision and mission in order to survive the intense competition by elaborating new strategy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
April 22, 2020, 11:47:12 AM
things like this have happened a lot, many projects are quiet and there is no progress after ICO and the bounty program, try to see Twitter from XCARD, there are no updates there, the last update was in December 2019, very scary
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 22, 2020, 11:47:09 AM
Seriously I never heard from the team that the present pandemic is this reason why they haven't launch yet, the delays are already happening before covid-19 takes place.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 22, 2020, 11:42:59 AM
The owner of this project last answered the question on April 5, it looks like they are indeed having problems due to Covid-19. Maybe after covid-19 ended this project will continue their journey
I have seen them exist since 2019 but still don't have any development. And I think the reason for Covid-19 is a bullshit, they just took advantage of this epidemic situation to get out of this market easily.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
April 22, 2020, 11:39:54 AM
A lot of projects like this happened in 2019. So you don't have to be surprised if they become scams, I'm not involved in this project so I don't know them well. If their project is not developing or paying for bounty then just forget about them and get involved in other projects.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
April 22, 2020, 11:38:30 AM
I think the ratio is high, this project is always talking about flamboyant things, they say they have contracts with VISA, and will IEO on the top 10 exchange. But they seem to have disappeared for a few months.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 22, 2020, 10:40:02 AM
I looked at their chats and admins are still online. as I understand it, this is one of many projects that are now saying that they have developed problems due to the pandemic. Honestly, I believe that we all just need to wait for the end of pandemic and later we will see
Lets Hope that they are still in process of progressing and not scamming because we are tired of this kind from Dev on who's no concern at all.

For OP have you invested in their project?or you are a Bounty Hunter?

either of the two maybe you have no other option now but to just wait for a while,or at least always monitor their movement and any development must be Posted here as update so the forum will do necessary action if they end up being scammer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 22, 2020, 10:23:21 AM
What surprised me about Xcard bounty project was the project already have good partnerships, I thought it would work out, anyways it's too early to judge now, few projects goes silent for years and come back with vengeance
Yeah you are right. I really don't know what went wrong that they suddenly disappeared in the telegram group i mean there is no activities, updates or any news that would make the project still working in progress. Maybe we can here something from the team once corona pandemic over.
Pages:
Jump to: