Pages:
Author

Topic: xcg old thread - page 16. (Read 48622 times)

copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:47:24 PM
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.

This doesn't make sense? same token?  This is a coin with an escrow service that will also make it so people can trade without having to put their private keys directly on an exchange.  There is nobody else doing this and inside the wallet.
Activity: 31
August 30, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
Good night,
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This idea is waiting for success, no doubt at all
copper member
August 30, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
I just noticed that the ANN OP has been updated, I must say that it is much better then before and looks a lot more professional. Its great to see the dev team who are working on the project as it does help give people more confidence when buying coins. I really believe that XCG has a bright long term future and that is why I got into this coin. 2019 could be a big year for XCG!

Yes sir, looks good right?!  The concept is cool and the project can serve the entire crypto community on a massive scale!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
August 30, 2018, 06:29:43 PM
I just noticed that the ANN OP has been updated, I must say that it is much better then before and looks a lot more professional. Its great to see the dev team who are working on the project as it does help give people more confidence when buying coins. I really believe that XCG has a bright long term future and that is why I got into this coin. 2019 could be a big year for XCG!
copper member
copper member
Activity: 120
August 30, 2018, 03:52:10 PM
copper member
August 30, 2018, 03:44:04 PM
I love how active the devs are!

Thanks I appreciate the support, we are working hard to be transparent and open to the community.  We believe in what we are doing here and that it can hedge against future smack downs from regulations.

That's exactly why I support you guys, great job!
copper member
August 30, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Thanks I appreciate the support, we are working hard to be transparent and open to the community.  We believe in what we are doing here and that it can hedge against future smack downs from regulations.
copper member
August 30, 2018, 02:27:53 PM
copper member
August 30, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
Been mining with these guys since day one. Really feel like they're putting a lot of effort into this. And that this coin we'll get some traction and go somewhere ! Also love the way that the first page in the bitcointalk looks now. The community likes to talk and definitely work out any problems together and the developers are always there if you have a question .Mined a lot other coins that ended up just being crap in the past but I'm sticking with these guys for a while and see how this ends up.😁

Yeah buddy, and you won't regret it either!
Activity: 105
August 30, 2018, 01:16:18 PM
Been mining with these guys since day one. Really feel like they're putting a lot of effort into this. And that this coin we'll get some traction and go somewhere ! Also love the way that the first page in the bitcointalk looks now. The community likes to talk and definitely work out any problems together and the developers are always there if you have a question .Mined a lot other coins that ended up just being crap in the past but I'm sticking with these guys for a while and see how this ends up.😁
copper member
August 30, 2018, 12:58:29 PM
Our friends over at Cryptoshib wrote up a great review on us! https://cryptoshib.com/understanding-real-escrow/

That's a great article, really sums up nicely what this project is doing.
copper member
August 30, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
Our friends over at Cryptoshib wrote up a great review on us! https://cryptoshib.com/understanding-real-escrow/
copper member
August 30, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
BitcoinTalk front page post updated!

That looks soooo much better, thank you!

Thanks! Long overdue!
copper member
August 30, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

That looks soooo much better, thank you!
copper member
August 30, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
copper member
August 30, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
Yes sir! The beta testing for the auction is underway, we are looking good!

YES!!!!
copper member
August 30, 2018, 08:30:17 AM
Yes sir! The beta testing for the auction is underway, we are looking good!
copper member
August 30, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
XCG is a unique project that I just came across a few weeks ago and I must say that what I have seen so far from the dev team, I'm impressed and will be holding for the long term. I really like the in-wallet escrow feature that I think will be a big hit with most people in crypto.

I agree it's nice to see something new and fresh hit the crypto market -- my sleeper pick for 2019 right here - XCG
Activity: 15
August 28, 2018, 04:39:30 AM
Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing.
I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/XCG
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Pages:
Jump to: