Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][LOGO] MAKE A NICE LOGO AND WIN A BOUNTY! (200 XC) - page 5. (Read 7015 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Hello people, here is my two cents Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
fail

Here is one that I was working on. People were saying the colours should be changed along with the C.
I am a newb at graphic design so if people like this concept I think a professional should make it better.
It looks a bit too much like a wrench/hockey sticks and reminds people of a swastika right now :p

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

What insightful input. /facepalm. Let's see what you have to offer Milton Glaser.
legendary
Activity: 1764
fail

I can change the background to be transparent.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Edit: I swapped the the logo to the same logo but with a transparent background
Activity: 840
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
Firstly;

I inspired from BTC...

hi all, glad to see this community is strong and silencing  the fudsters by just getting on with it  Smiley  is the logo comp open to all, if so do they get posted on here?

Thank you and yes.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
hi all, glad to see this community is strong and silencing  the fudsters by just getting on with it  Smiley  is the logo comp open to all, if so do they get posted on here?
JUNE 1ST 11:59PM GMT
Hello Community!

Alright we all know, how this works. Epic members who love crypto and especially XC (It's fine if you don't we don't discriminate.) make a logo and the community votes on it. /end thread

Seriously though, we are looking for smart community members who love to make logos. Here is the deal, the logo has to be your own work and must be submitted in a 1500x1500px format at least by June 1st.

We are looking for a logo that incorporates XC.

The bounty address is: XT3AonRRnu5MybZ1gS6SDCUKBJf6sZVQ2j if you would like to donate.

Max 3 logo's per person.

Thanks,

Teka
Community Manager of XC

A note from the dev:

To the contestants in the logo contest, and the community as a whole, who will be voting on the logos:

Thanks for everyone’s participation in this important stepping stone for XC.  I believe a great logo, and the branding that will go along with it, will help give XC the next push it needs to gain further recognition and respect within our community.

I wanted to clarify to everyone that I, as the developer, currently have a professional team working on branding, marketing, and logo ideas for XC.  As such, the XC team will reserve the right to use the contest winner’s logo, to modify it if need be, or in the event that a better proposal is made by the marketing team we’re working with, to use their logo instead.

Best of luck to all contestants!
Pages:
Jump to: