Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 4. (Read 66767 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I'm here to mining for over 8 hours and do not receive payment
http://delta.btc-bit.com/workers

Payments are delayed almost eighteen hours.  I have been recieving payouts periodically from pool Delta when we succesfully solve a block.  There is an mner mining on a private pool who is taking most of the blocks currently.  He has more hashing power than we do and solves more blocks than us currently.

thank you
mtnminer

Hello already passed 24 hours and have not received payment from mining

The miner on a private pool stop mining about 6hrs ago. It's going to take maybe other 8 to 12 hrs because of not finding any blocks. delta.btc-bit.com is the only pool mining now. I'm mining now, about 4 hrs. Will post when I receive payment.

These are my miners on Delta
19NMxwXHSEp5h7V2VJ7uZ2ze49Xo6x9RV1    68096    0    100%    974.90 GH
1Fm77R616rBvxVU8Zsbt8G1CAQxURei9xq    62464    0    100%    894.27 GH

and this is my latest payment
Date: 5/23/2016 23:03
To: 19NMxwXHSEp5h7V2VJ7uZ2ze49Xo6x9RV1 (own address, label: main)
Credit: 198.90713628 XCT
Net amount: +198.90713628 XCT
Transaction ID: d8c8c088a91bc9550df235d6274ba1358600f0e49b039594447fc0085fd445cc-000

Mtnminer

Received my first payment from delta.btc-bit.com, it takes about 24 hrs. to receive payment!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Are there any other XCT pools? It would worry me a little that the official pools are pretty much unsupported at this point. Would be nice to see a suprnova pool for this  Cool

Currently there are no other pools that I am aware of, I too would like to see an independant pool made available to miners and owners of C-Bit.  I currently do not have the extra funds to pay for a provide a pool, if this changes in the future i will open and pblicize a pool here on the form and the C-Bit Forum http;//www.gocbit.com

If anyone know of another pool please share it here with us.

mtnminer
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Are there any other XCT pools? It would worry me a little that the official pools are pretty much unsupported at this point. Would be nice to see a suprnova pool for this  Cool

Payments are delayed almost eighteen hours.  I have been recieving payouts periodically from pool Delta when we succesfully solve a block.  There is an mner mining on a private pool who is taking most of the blocks currently.  He has more hashing power than we do and solves more blocks than us currently.

thank you
mtnminer

The miner on a private pool stop mining about 6hrs ago. It's going to take maybe other 8 to 12 hrs because of not finding any blocks. delta.btc-bit.com is the only pool mining now. I'm mining now, about 4 hrs. Will post when I receive payment.

These are my miners on Delta
19NMxwXHSEp5h7V2VJ7uZ2ze49Xo6x9RV1    68096    0    100%    974.90 GH
1Fm77R616rBvxVU8Zsbt8G1CAQxURei9xq    62464    0    100%    894.27 GH

and this is my latest payment
Date: 5/23/2016 23:03
To: 19NMxwXHSEp5h7V2VJ7uZ2ze49Xo6x9RV1 (own address, label: main)
Credit: 198.90713628 XCT
Net amount: +198.90713628 XCT
Transaction ID: d8c8c088a91bc9550df235d6274ba1358600f0e49b039594447fc0085fd445cc-000

Mtnminer

thank you
mtnminer

Activity: 189
Merit: 101
WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

thank you
mtnminer

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
legendary
Also maybe time for an entirely fresh thread? Unless that happened already and I missed it.
legendary
I'm still really curious as to what happened with the original dev team. They really just up and left because they didn't like the price hitting the gutter? I don't know, just seems silly to me. Maybe they dumped out around that same time XCT was over 1k sat. Hard to find the dedicated these days!

I agree with you, I am curious as to what happened to the original dev team.  I have tried contacting them through private messages, emails and even phone calls to the web developer associated with the website and hosting.  But I have not recieved any reply.  I hope the choose to contact us in the future and would be glad to work closely with them, but the ball is now in thier hands.

Perhaps you are right and they cashed out, I dont think they did as someone is still mining and holding over 7 million C-Bit and I believe they are one of the original dev team.  This makes them one of the highest C-bit holders and have the most to gain or lose!

I agree it is hard to find dedicated people these days but they are still out there.  I missed my greatest opportunity with Bitcoin and lost way too many due to carelessness in the early days.  I see this as my second chance and an opportunity for many others.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please stay with us here at C-Bit.  It may not be easy at times, but we will keep going.

mtnminer

You seem to be pretty focused which is great. I wish you the best of luck. I'll be sticking around and popping my head in from time to time. If for no other reason at least because I still have about 150k XCT. Just disappointing overall with them running away. Perhaps my opinion can be changed. They appeared to be legitimate in the beginning with a polished website and everything but obviously that alone does not equal success.
I'm still really curious as to what happened with the original dev team. They really just up and left because they didn't like the price hitting the gutter? I don't know, just seems silly to me. Maybe they dumped out around that same time XCT was over 1k sat. Hard to find the dedicated these days!

I agree with you, I am curious as to what happened to the original dev team.  I have tried contacting them through private messages, emails and even phone calls to the web developer associated with the website and hosting.  But I have not recieved any reply.  I hope the choose to contact us in the future and would be glad to work closely with them, but the ball is now in thier hands.

Perhaps you are right and they cashed out, I dont think they did as someone is still mining and holding over 7 million C-Bit and I believe they are one of the original dev team.  This makes them one of the highest C-bit holders and have the most to gain or lose!

I agree it is hard to find dedicated people these days but they are still out there.  I missed my greatest opportunity with Bitcoin and lost way too many due to carelessness in the early days.  I see this as my second chance and an opportunity for many others.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please stay with us here at C-Bit.  It may not be easy at times, but we will keep going.

mtnminer

mtnminer , you are here supporting xct, and that is the important thing, by my side i still put buy orders to catch up coins from dumpers.
good luck.

Wonderful, keep up the good work!  Together we will build a great future.

mtnminer
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

mtnminer

mtnminer , you are here supporting xct, and that is the important thing, by my side i still put buy orders to catch up coins from dumpers.
good luck.

I agree with you, I am curious as to what happened to the original dev team.  I have tried contacting them through private messages, emails and even phone calls to the web developer associated with the website and hosting.  But I have not recieved any reply.  I hope the choose to contact us in the future and would be glad to work closely with them, but the ball is now in thier hands.

Perhaps you are right and they cashed out, I dont think they did as someone is still mining and holding over 7 million C-Bit and I believe they are one of the original dev team.  This makes them one of the highest C-bit holders and have the most to gain or lose!

I agree it is hard to find dedicated people these days but they are still out there.  I missed my greatest opportunity with Bitcoin and lost way too many due to carelessness in the early days.  I see this as my second chance and an opportunity for many others.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please stay with us here at C-Bit.  It may not be easy at times, but we will keep going.

mtnminer
legendary

thank you
mtnminer
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet
Our new website is up and functioning in a basic form as is the Forum which is linked on the website http://www.gocbit.com 

We also have the wallet files hosted for Windows 64, 32 bit and Android.  I am working on the Linux wallet and hope to share it soon.

There is still a lot of work to be done and if you would like to volunteer please feel free to contact me.

mtnminer
What pools are working?

Currently the Frankfort DELTA pool is up running and paying out smoothly.  I am trying to get someone ot set up and operate a private mining pool, if you know anyone who may be willing please put them in contact with me or encourage them to set one up and share it here.

Thank you
mtnminer
Pages:
Jump to: