Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1191. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Last fews days , days traders took profits on XC each time they could to follow the pump on others coin. But now it become too dangerous to get out of XC because it is hard to rebuy cheap  (bid side is really dry and buying wall protection) and next big news are too close.

Now,  day traders can only hope to rebuy 10/15 points lower  but they would risk to panic buy 20/30 point higher pretty often . Doesn't seem to be EV+.

In fact i can't understand what could be the value to sell under 150/160 now, the risk rewards is really bad under these level. Even if the price was at 150 , we could only hope to rebuy to 130 and if 160 break we would have to rebuy around 170.

I keep my target around 250 end of the week/ beginning of next week.

I agree with all of this...

I have found some of the sells hard to understand when we have been rising which has made me think - I know its all conspiracy.. But I would not be surprised if some DRK holders with deep pockets have bought XC just to dump into rises... I really do believe they are scared of this coin and have tried everything they can to kill it... They have failed....This may be totally wrong but I cant help but think it... I get the impression they are running out of ammo and that the next rise / or rises are going to be 100% plus type jobs...

This jealousy  Cheesy Cheesy

Saw you were pumping on the CRYPT thread yesterday... You are are obviously a fan of the XC code...

Also thanks for quoting a few us on the CRYPT thread.... I look forward to watching crypt crash and burn....

"I will sold all my XC for buy Crypt, XC will not survive with this kid community  Roll Eyes

Look at that, XC kids are so jealous about DRK/Crypt:"

You then spend most of your time moaning about criticism of CRYPT and stating that you cannot be friends with other coins, then come over here and have a stir... Nice attitude...  You are a real grown up.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Last fews days , days traders took profits on XC each time they could to follow the pump on others coin. But now it become too dangerous to get out of XC because it is hard to rebuy cheap  (bid side is really dry and buying wall protection) and next big news are too close.

Now,  day traders can only hope to rebuy 10/15 points lower  but they would risk to panic buy 20/30 point higher pretty often . Doesn't seem to be EV+.

In fact i can't understand what could be the value to sell under 150/160 now, the risk rewards is really bad under these level. Even if the price was at 150 , we could only hope to rebuy to 130 and if 160 break we would have to rebuy around 170.

I have found some of the sells hard to understand when we have been rising which has made me think - I know its all conspiracy.. But I would not be surprised if some DRK holders with deep pockets have bought XC just to dump into rises... I really do believe they are scared of this coin and have tried everything they can to kill it... They have failed....This may be totally wrong but I cant help but think it... I get the impression they are running out of ammo and that the next rise / or rises are going to be 100% plus type jobs...

they are desperate.

even some new alt is innovative with coin join.  their fanboys are sparing no time to spam all coins claim to release anonymity based on masternode concepts, especially with some innovation.

they really think there shall be only one coin join anon-featured coin.

they are desperate and pathetic.

sooner or later market will take us who will stand out!

legendary
Activity: 1330
I have been running an xnode for two days now, but until now nothing has happened. I configured everything like it was told in the HowTo and in the forum. Could it be because there are so few people using mixer? Xnode running fine for anyone?

i would say it is running very well, although only few transactions. it is only in beta.

what you need is patience.

i got 2 transactions today.

i will paste it if necessary.
There is genuine whale interest whether its fake or not. This is a very good sign.  Just a matter of time. Huge pump is imminent! I may sell at .01 but haven't decided yet  Huh

Exactly, the fact this type of activity is happening at all is a very positive sign.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
I have been running an xnode for two days now, but until now nothing has happened. I configured everything like it was told in the HowTo and in the forum. Could it be because there are so few people using mixer? Xnode running fine for anyone?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Buy wall wont help, same happend to DRK at the beginning of da week. Walls has been eaten up slowly.

Ignore the walls, firstly, they are not getting eaten up. Secondly, our lows are getting higher and higher.

We are gearing up for another huge pump, after that our next low will be higher than it is now. This will continue until a bubble forms. We are just slowly going up swing after swing.

Once the IM feature comes out(methinks before the conference at the end of the week) we will have another competitive advantage over all the other mainstream Anon coins, methinks this will be the start before the Rev 2 launch.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Buy wall wont help, same happend to DRK at the beginning of da week. Walls has been eaten up slowly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
like i said, many buy walls just disapear adn i think we are going down again...
Activity: 364
I would like to see a pump, but like everytime - after 2-3 days all buy walls will disaprear and we will go to 120 again.. When people will understand that XC is VERY CHEAP now and starts to buy...
legendary
Activity: 1148

XC already has the P2P anonymous feature in the wallet code now.. It will be enabled for user to user anonymous transactions (no masternode required) in an upcoming release

This is fucking huge!!

Anonymous transactions which are directly person to person with no masternode required!

Best decision I ever made, backing this coin + dev.

Basically this feature creates a new set of keys[one-time use] for the receiver --- which the sender users for this specific transaction, all handled by the client's themselves

Zerocash Technology?

it's great!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
There is genuine whale interest whether its fake or not. This is a very good sign.  Just a matter of time. Huge pump is imminent! I may sell at .01 but haven't decided yet  Huh
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Dear .00135 and .001349 - way to fuck up the game
Activity: 322
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
    XC buy support is freakin insane!!!
Look for me on the buy side 2.00001337
     Smiley      !!!Exciting Times!!!     Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Can anyone please post the correct .conf file to run an Xnode. Ty
Activity: 322
Whale is back. 

That buy wall is like that wall from Game of Thrones.
Activity: 616
Jump to: