Pages:
Author

Topic: XEM should I keep ? - page 2. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 01, 2018, 06:59:59 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.
I have bought XEM. Should I keep them in your opinion or no future for them? What do you think?

Regards,
Siamer
NEM/XEM is one of the interesting Blockchains for me, this is strong and legitimate projects and NEM partnerships are very vast and varied
Companies such as Asta Solutions, Zeus Exchange, Dragonfly Fintech and so on have all implemented the NEM blockchain. I think this project has a good future
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 01, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
XEM is one of the old guard in the space and has maintain its top spot for sometime, strong community behind it, so it is very hard to find projects in the space that has more than XEM can offer. For me I will advice you as a hold because the Japanese market is behind it and I hope you know what this mean

I'd advice him to let go...  Hackers are holding too much XEM right now.  It's best to know what they can do to exploit XEM's POI to attack the platform.

You do not want to be holding coins that could be Vericoined.  Lol.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
May 01, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
NEM is a very strong coin. have advantages. NEM Coin, which has introduced a new business called Poi in the sector, is offering services that increase the number of users, coin and the amount of transactions as the number of transactions increases. Contrary to all coins, there is a feature called harvesting instead of mining. Users who want to make this harvesting feature should have 10.000 XEM Coin in their wallets. The advantage of harvesting is mining, that is, mining is less energy consumption. The transaction fee is also decreasing. With the supernode program feature, users get an award when they activate the active node. High performance nods increase the security of the network and, therefore, awards are awarded to the user. However, users who want to do this program should have 30 million XEM in their wallets. I love XEM. a potentially high coin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
May 01, 2018, 02:48:37 AM
XEM is quite an interesting platform, unlike the ether of the block system, the nem works much better and faster, the wallet is much more convenient to use, the harvesting is also interesting - collecting coins for transactions on the network and mosaics on this platform is the same as tokens at the ether. I think The coin has prospects and the price of it is a few dollars, not a few cents.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:41:14 AM
I don't see it as a growing XEM coin in some time. This is not a new coin but its development for so long. Maybe in the next few years new more visible changes.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 01, 2018, 01:28:05 AM
Xem is a good coin, especially in the long run (in my opinion) because XEM is a coin that already has experience and can survive in the top position and have a good team. Keep your coin hold and wait for a big raise on it.
Just an observations, each time bitcoin rise, top coins follows so if I were you keep it hold and expect the big rise after, we are in the period of boincing
back and those coins that you are holding right now have a very big positive progress, just monitor each movements and assess by yourself what would
be the actions that you will take for your advantage gaining higher profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:08:45 AM
Xem is a good coin, especially in the long run (in my opinion) because XEM is a coin that already has experience and can survive in the top position and have a good team. Keep your coin hold and wait for a big raise on it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 10:18:13 PM
hello, Siamer!
You should refrain from selling it.
Some observers say that the prospect of NEM (XEM) will continue to increase in the future.
Hope it becomes a fortune for you.
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 09:36:50 PM
XEM is the best airdroped coins so far. Whis I had that airdrop.
Anyway, I suggest you to hold it. It has a good backround.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 30, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
I made around 25% already on XEM.
My portfolio is:
TRX 40%
XEM 35%
ADA 10%
XLM 15%

Thanks for your all opinions!
That is so cringe, but you said you are new to the game so also expected. Your portfolio is not tight my friend, it consists of many coins that are hype or consider "shit". (Btw not making fun of you, we were all there one time or another). Not to worry though there are a lot of real coins out there that offer real development. I would lower your exposure in XEM and TRX and try putting some of that into either ETH or holding BTC. Until you learn the markets and how they move, then I would say venture into the shitcoins after that.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 06:04:31 PM
I made around 25% already on XEM.
My portfolio is:
TRX 40%
XEM 35%
ADA 10%
XLM 15%

Thanks for your all opinions!
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
April 30, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.
I have bought XEM. Should I keep them in your opinion or no future for them? What do you think?

Regards,
Siamer
NEM is the potential platform but current situation is not supporting to this coin. It is recover again so we must hold for one year it will going to peak if you afraid in your investment you should exchange some other promising platform but this is not a you should sell June or July and buy Bitcoin it will always to everyone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
XEM is one of the old guard in the space and has maintain its top spot for sometime, strong community behind it, so it is very hard to find projects in the space that has more than XEM can offer. For me I will advice you as a hold because the Japanese market is behind it and I hope you know what this mean
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
April 30, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.

Regards,
Siamer
Curious about where's your position on XEM? Did you buy it when the price at peak or you have been getting some profit right now? But I guess it doesn't matter where you are but it looks like to hold your coin becomes the best way rather than try to trade them all to another coin remember you are still new with the crypto space.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 12:11:06 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new with coins.

Regards,
Siamer
Pages:
Jump to: