Pages:
Author

Topic: XENCOIN-[Scrypt POS 365%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY][COMMUNITY DRIVEN][PLATFORMS] - page 6. (Read 3916 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This is a true project without ico. With own block explorer and blockchain. Please people learn help and support this kind of project that means we'll for crypto traders not bunch of icos that keep killing the market. Please leave icos and support real project like this. Icos are just interested in collecting ETH and Btc and sell off and share the money. They end making small holders to send money to big holders .please let's support this project

You say it well and give you a thumbs up
Activity: 16
Great project, hope better, better【 XRXc73iTh Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;DDqw8NXdvo】
Activity: 138
This is a true project without ico. With own block explorer and blockchain. Please people learn help and support this kind of project that means we'll for crypto traders not bunch of icos that keep killing the market. Please leave icos and support real project like this. Icos are just interested in collecting ETH and Btc and sell off and share the money. They end making small holders to send money to big holders .please let's support this project
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
little sneak peek for whitepaper  Shocked

Good to know that dev is very active in improving this project. Looking forward for more updates soon.

We are focused what we do and what we need to improve xencoin Cheesy
Activity: 28
Where can I learn about your bounty program?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Good to know that dev is very active in improving this project. Looking forward for more updates soon.

where can i read in Arabic about your interested project ?
Arabic translation will be out soon ...
Stay toned
thank you
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Arabic translation will be out soon ...
Stay toned
Activity: 94
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
yobit soon
or ccex xen history market
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
how much  price xen
this coin is not in exchange, but in near further it be

Yes Smiley
when ANN design completed i am will to start translation the project to Arabic ? Previous work found under my profile .
Thank you
what is your xencoin coin will be better than others? and yes, 365% pos per year is sooo much, dump on exchange is guaranteed

Dump is expected from airdrops.
We got 4 platfroms that you can use the coin to maintain the usability and profitability of the coin.
We also got fast transaction and low fee and annonymous
Activity: 184
Merit: 111
Collect tokens from the best ICOs
how much  price xen
this coin is not in exchange, but in near further it be
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
what is your xencoin coin will be better than others? and yes, 365% pos per year is sooo much, dump on exchange is guaranteed
Pages:
Jump to: