Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 28. (Read 32907 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
[
Can a cold offline wallet be used like with NEM?
Im not familiar with the using of XEM, so, of what you may fully mean I may not be entirely certain, but-
Yes - you can backup a wallet file to store offline and create another wallet for online/network use.
We all need to get used to backing up (2-3x) and encrypting ALL wallets. For wallets are but files in folders, and the money but data.  Lips sealed

Is there any intended future use of this coin?

Yes, to kill White Walkers Grin

Smiley     ^ Yes!!!!   Indeed! 

And though, as Season 7 finished with ~12million U.S. viewers-  plus, it being the digital age, and all...   I am also quite certain we as such an already strong fan community can find real world uses for a Game of Thrones digital currency -  {not to mention encrypted & anonymous transactions}     

AND

{Dragonglass} kills white walkers. 

Also, a raven came some time ago from an HBO... for you.
https://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-8-returning-2019.html
Activity: 460
Merit: 12

Yes, to kill White Walkers Grin
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thank you for your reply cryptonomicon25, it's clearer now! I've checked back and I do have another 30 locked and ready to be validated!  Grin Thanks again!
I am mining as well it seems as I have an available balance of 90 but my locked balance has been 0 for a while. Now I'm not sure if that's normal but I'm pretty sure that before those tokens where mined they were locked. So I have set set_log to 3, and the connection keeps timing out. I have attached a picture any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I'm sure I'm just forgetting something basic so please excuse this post for that I'm a noob  Grin

Locked coins are simply coins that have been recently mined/transferred but have not matured. Once a certain number of blocks have passed those coins will become unlocked and will appear in your available balance. Until then you can't perform any transactions with them.

The timeouts are normal, the log is simply displaying when you connect/disconnect to peers.
Activity: 42
interesting...
Activity: 11
I am mining as well it seems as I have an available balance of 90 but my locked balance has been 0 for a while. Now I'm not sure if that's normal but I'm pretty sure that before those tokens where mined they were locked. So I have set set_log to 3, and the connection keeps timing out. I have attached a picture any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
https://imgur.com/a/gE7LX
I'm sure I'm just forgetting something basic so please excuse this post for that I'm a noob  Grin
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Nice to see that I'm no more the only one mining this..... adventure.
At least it's fun to see so many blocks going in the wallet Wink
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
I have started to mine, its fun mining with CPU Smiley
Can you share more details like the roadmap, website or else you can start a discord chat.
People can join the chat and we can discuss on the future plans and the community can also contribute to this project.
QCT
Activity: 59
Can a cold offline wallet be used like with NEM?
🔥
🔥
block 3001 |   (UTC) Jan 11  9:14:44
Activity: 77
I am also mining Smiley , solo mine via cpu
Am I the only one mining this? Still getting tons of blocks. At least it's fun to mine  Cool
🔥
Is there any block explorer?
not currently. development participation welcomed and rewarded
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
Yes, i did, thanks Galapagos

You're welcome, hope it help and attract other miners
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Is there any block explorer?
🔥
Wallet Syncd  Height:  2512    |  time (utc) 10 Jan 2018, 17:23:50
Activity: 77
What is the current blockchain height ?
I am solo mining just want to be sure I am on current chain.

bc_height shows me
[wallet dRGLJQ]: bc_height

🔥
Okay dev,  I will give you another chance since you seem to be active and willing to help. I had to run Ubuntu 14 in a VM to get this to work but now that I have some coins I'm invested in this project. Are there any plans to list this on exchanges?

glad to hear! thanks for your interest!
certainly! see [ANN] for more details. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: