Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 268. (Read 229598 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

If you think 113% ROI is incredible you have to see the slips the folks post over on Nitrogensports chat  Cool The competition limits this only to 5% max stakes otherwise you would see amazing stuff. Of course getting busto is always around the corner so be prepared to adjust accordingly Cool

I'm talking about a sustained ROI over a period of time. I've seen several slips with higher ROI on them but that is basically impossible to achieve in the long run. The Nitrogen parlay board is amazing to look at though.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
As a side note, some of these ROI's are incredible. If you could sustain that you would be a billionaire quickly. Also why keep betting? Just make everyone try to catch up to you. I know it goes against the spirit of this competition but honestly I don't think anyone is going to top 113% ROI, I would have wagered at the beginning of this competition that the winner would have been around 30%.

GL everyone!

If you think 113% ROI is incredible you have to see the slips the folks post over on Nitrogensports chat  Cool The competition limits this only to 5% max stakes otherwise you would see amazing stuff. Of course getting busto is always around the corner so be prepared to adjust accordingly Cool
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
As a side note, some of these ROI's are incredible. If you could sustain that you would be a billionaire quickly. Also why keep betting? Just make everyone try to catch up to you. I know it goes against the spirit of this competition but honestly I don't think anyone is going to top 113% ROI, I would have wagered at the beginning of this competition that the winner would have been around 30%.

GL everyone!
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Jump to: