Pages:
Author

Topic: XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread) - page 71. (Read 229595 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
I have a question.. What were the ROI of the 7 winners last month?

The ROI of each of last month's winners was:

• bitbollo (2) - 111.8%
  • patt0 (2) - 107.13%
  • bitbollo (1) - 66.05%
  • Karpeles (2) - 61.95%
  • Jcga - 58.52%
  • Karpeles (1) - 44.64%
  • 98789 (1) - 39.75%

By the way, next time, please use the Discussion Thread instead when posting more general questions about the competition (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-betting-competition-2000-in-prizes-sponsor-betkingio-discussion-thread-1256522).
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
this rule about only 100 bets is pretty damn stupid
because you cant make 20 bets or 1000 bets this is a little stupid what you guys made
even do people usually put 1.01 and you try and prevent that its kind of stupid
its better if you putted a rule no odds under 1.04 or 1.05

also side competition should be worth more then 160mbtc its more intense and hard to pass the groups
there should be more rewards to how much people are betting and attracting people to the site itself

i hope directbet see this,because this tournament is marketingly more worth then it looks and the rewards are much much lower then when it started in first 3 tournaments
it had meaning at first

you just made stupid rules with 100 bets limitation and minimium and maximum
minimum should be at least 30 bets and max no limit
as i know you should attract people to gamble more on your site not to limit it,i guess im right directbet,hopefully you will look into this
but a word from a tipster like me wont mather to you much (it dosent even mather if im the best or not ) you will just say you will look into this and not do anything about it,congrats to the hosts that are clearing the thread with good questions they are doing a good job
but you guys should try and look into this

this is a big shout out to directbet

a great tournament like this should be worth more
you got 100 bettors at least

Hello Joca97, I tried to answer in the discussion thread, so it's easier for everyone to follow.
Here is the link to the post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15833876
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
this rule about only 100 bets is pretty damn stupid
because you cant make 20 bets or 1000 bets this is a little stupid what you guys made
even do people usually put 1.01 and you try and prevent that its kind of stupid
its better if you putted a rule no odds under 1.04 or 1.05

also side competition should be worth more then 160mbtc its more intense and hard to pass the groups
there should be more rewards to how much people are betting and attracting people to the site itself

i hope directbet see this,because this tournament is marketingly more worth then it looks and the rewards are much much lower then when it started in first 3 tournaments
it had meaning at first

you just made stupid rules with 100 bets limitation and minimium and maximum
minimum should be at least 30 bets and max no limit
as i know you should attract people to gamble more on your site not to limit it,i guess im right directbet,hopefully you will look into this
but a word from a tipster like me wont mather to you much (it dosent even mather if im the best or not ) you will just say you will look into this and not do anything about it,congrats to the hosts that are clearing the thread with good questions they are doing a good job
but you guys should try and look into this

this is a big shout out to directbet

a great tournament like this should be worth more
you got 100 bettors at least
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
can anyone explain me what exactly this means

8. A bonus of 13% of each bet stake will be added to the leaderboard, no matter if you win or lose the bet (for the purpose of determining the winner only and not in the form of real money).

sorry read it 5 times yet not 100% sure.

Hi MargonCreatives,

Thank you very much for your question Smiley

This means that for every bet that you place in the Championship (no matter if you win or lose the bet) a virtual 13% of the bet stake is added to your profit in the Leaderboard.

It is the best way we have to reward those that risk more and make higher bets.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

OH GREAT that means when I WIN ( suppose ) i wil be paid 1 btc + 13% of my total wager ? thats awesome !

Hmm, no, that's not exactly it, MargonCreatives. Notice that those 13% are added only to the Leaderboard, and are added only for the purpose of determining the winners of the competition, "not in the form of real money" (as the rule you previously quoted states).

So, if you were to win the competition, you would receive 1 BTC (assuming we reach the required 50 qualified participants - 0.5 BTC otherwise), plus 70 mBTC from the participation prize, and all the prizes you win from the Knockout Side Competition (in addition to the winnings participants receive from their own bets throughout the competition, of course).
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

8. A bonus of 13% of each bet stake will be added to the leaderboard, no matter if you win or lose the bet (for the purpose of determining the winner only and not in the form of real money).

Hi MargonCreatives,

This means that for every bet that you place in the Championship (no matter if you win or lose the bet) a virtual 13% of the bet stake is added to your profit in the Leaderboard.

All the Best,

Michelle

OH GREAT that means when I WIN ( suppose ) i wil be paid 1 btc + 13% of my total wager ? thats awesome !
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

Hi MargonCreatives,

All the Best,

Michelle

I did not get it how possible with one bet @8.5 margon2 gets +36%... not big deal but still strange Smiley

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x75b895d07fb1abe209df309d60aedb9f0274c3bc

Actually it was 0.005+ bet , but 5% of max bankroll per bet means 0.005

so 0.005 x 8.2 = 0.041 where .005 was initial bet so 0.041 - 0.005 = 0.036 means 36% profit

got it now ?

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
I did not get it how possible with one bet @8.5 margon2 gets +36%... not big deal but still strange Smiley

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x75b895d07fb1abe209df309d60aedb9f0274c3bc
Pages:
Jump to: