Pages:
Author

Topic: XinFin [XDC] Connecting Blockchain to the real world through IoT - page 13. (Read 29066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Where are the LinkedIn profiles of all the team members? not even a single picture of the team members on the website? How will anyone trust this new project without an escrow for the funds?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
This project is doing too much advertisement on coinmarketcap seems like project endorsed by Tai Lopez, Anyways any bounty available for reddit users?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I see your ad in coinmarketcap and I am interested in your project but why there is no news or updates from the developer team in this forum?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
No discussion going on here? Is this project still alive?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
It seems that this project was not very interesting in relation to the disclosure here at bitcointalk. Few posts, few interests in relation to this project
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Total coins: 100,000,000,000 XDC
 value coin crowdsale ? bounty ? airdrop ?
Activity: 224
Why do you say this coin is PoW if its 100% premined? Is that normal to say? For me it looks weird and would like an explanation if possible.
Activity: 260
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
why is there no regular update related to this project? it seams this project will have not big community.
Activity: 77
Such huge supply ... owww shit
Activity: 224
Whitepaper link does not work.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Total coins: 100,000,000,000 XDC  that's the same amount with ripple

100 billions coins and only 6 billions for crowdsale? And hardcap is 34.7k ETH? Its too big overall hardcap!
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
This project seems to be going fine, but why is there no regular update from team, manger of this thread, or any information as related to this project? Or is there any other thread?

Thanks for answer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
They say they will shape a healthier, more reliable,
reputable and sustainable future for the crypto community worldwide.Still huge amount of coins but if big investors comes in we can believe.
Its great team and they are active on social networks.Coins are only 0.00395 so its still cheap and worth investing little and keep for longer time
Activity: 81
Any good news about this coin? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Seems like project backed by Indians, I will not spend a single penny in this project not because it is driven by Indian tards but because the team is not delivering any announcement here.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
this coin is shitcoin

Why? What are the reason(s) to support that this is not just some baseless FUD?
Activity: 129
where you are working in india? can i get details?
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
We sold about 3Billion tokens in pre-ICO to raise about $1.5 million. We believed these funds were enough to complete major development.

We are shortly going live with tradefinex.org which is a peer to peer financing platform for communitites, enterprises and Governments to eliminate trade inefficiencies using XinFins XDC01 Hybrid Protocol. The Hybrid state maintains private and public state on the same network. This is particularly important for sensitive financial data and projects.

We will be releasing 7 Billion tokens in phasewise manner to evolve the XDC protocol for decentralised peer to peer financing.

XinFin is evolved from ethereum platform due to which we are able to code smart contracts for allocating XDC token payouts for validator nodes. So they don’t have to burn electricity. Validator nodes also need to hold certain amount of XDC in escrow.

10 percent tokens are in hedge pool that provides intrinsic mechanism for price stability in trades in volatile markets.

Here is token distribution:

25% for core team - in escrow
10% for phasewise ICO of which 3% have been sold to pre ICO. 7% to be released in phasewise manner for evolving Blockchain.
15% for Long term organisational hires
5% for humanitarian
10% for hedge pool for intrinsic guarantee on trades
35% for master nodes allocated using smartcontracts. Master nodes are available for institutions and financiers who risk their capital for financing.

Pre-mine : 100% (80% in Escrow)

What is your distribution plan? I want more info about the escrow and the other 20%.

Block time: 1 second

How would you convince miners to spend their powers on your coin when it's 100% premine and they will get only transaction fees?!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Pre-mine : 100% (80% in Escrow)

What is your distribution plan? I want more info about the escrow and the other 20%.

Block time: 1 second

How would you convince miners to spend their powers on your coin when it's 100% premine and they will get only transaction fees?!
Activity: 112
this coin is shitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: