Pages:
Author

Topic: XLB作者是币界最诚实的作者了!币界需要更多这样的作者 - page 3. (Read 2461 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
这个我看不懂,能翻译成中文吗
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
目前由于匿名失败,价格跌得最惨烈的币之一,作者还没有跑路,回来把匿名捐款退回捐款人。是个不错的作者了,这个币是被IE害惨了。
Announcement:

As some of you know I have been on vacations for a few days, and I have some anns now:

1) Anonymity will no longer be implemented since all the attempts failed and noone could deliver the complete system working. If any anonymity system ever gets implemented it will be without any notification. From now the official version is that we are NOT working on it. This decision was taken 1) because bitsa and others failed to deliver 2) Anon will not be good for mainstream adoption 3) There are not real anon  systems  (decentralized, trustless)that could be implemented by developers without high knowledge of cryptography; all current systems such as Darksend or the mixer used by Fedoracoin are centralized and require a certain amount of trust. Ring signatures cannot be implemented on Bitcoin clones. 4) Anon has been used to spread fud since the begining so it comes to an end now.

2) I am going to send back the donations for anonymity to the addresses they were sent from.

3) Libertycoin is an open source protocol, but has a core development group (like bitcoin), so we are the ones who take care of updating the Libertycoin protocol, and we mantain communitcation with Exchanges and other services. If someone attemps to 'sell' you a Libertycoin fork, is like someone trying to sell you a bitcoin forked blockchain. We are not preparing any hard fork. If you move your coins to a forked blockchain, you could lose all your coins and we do not take any responsability for it. Exchanges will continue on our Blockchain.

4) Let me repeat it one more time, because some people seem to be new to cryptocurrencies: It's not our job to care about the price, and we are not your financial advisors. If you don't like the way things are done here, last time I checked there were almost 300 altcoins, so I kindly recommend you to move to others altcoins.

5) I don't give a sh!t about all the FUD you are spreading about me and I am not going to aswerer to it for I  don't even read it. I publicly gave my name, because I have nothing to hide, but some people seem to appreciate shady accounts over a guy who openly disclosed his name. I have been in crypto for more than a year and a half and I created my Bitcointalk account on September last year, so I just laugh when I see newbie accounts that were created less than 3 months ago spreding fud about me.

I'll have more announcements in a few hours.

Best regards.

Pages:
Jump to: