Pages:
Author

Topic: [XLC] DRM over Blockchain - LEVIARCOIN crowdfunding (ICO) 7TH APRIL 2017 - page 2. (Read 5672 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
LEVIARCOIN ANN translated to portuguese

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842434.new#new

Activity: 562
Merit: 101
waiting for 7th april when the ICO start,
i will keep a few of my coins to follow this project

good luck dev
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Main post updated (bounties section) Smiley

Thank you for your interest!
No info about escrow means next for me mate

We are contacting SebastianJu for escrow
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sebastianju-legendary-escrow-service-escrowed-over-8150-btc-1102721

Please be patient we'll come up with more info about escrow soon Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
No info about escrow means next for me mate
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i didn't link twitter bounty also Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
did not find a link to twitter to join the campaign twitter
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
7Th april 2017 leviarcoin open ico selling
you not promotion leviarcoin use bounty campaign, signature campaign and social media campaign
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
So does it means all reserved traslations can be done?
let us know, we are waiting answers

Italian can be done, let us know when done so we can update main post with the due reward
Please clarify on how to use the currency in game. Is this an asset or a coin? Interesting indeed I know mobile gaming exploded in the last couple of years.

Hi, thank you for your question, there will be basically two methods, the first is the natural coin usage, we provide libraries to make on chain transactions within an application, so the in game txs will be automatically verified though blockchain.
The second is to use off chain txs and only publish with our anti fraud API (examples on website) the result of a set of txs and validate them when needed (in the case of gaming apps right before granting the access to in app purchases, upgrades or remove ads or what else paid content is offering)

Edit: I forgot, is a coin, based on cryptonote client, with a set of features directly built in the source code and a tool to generate and verify data that "talks" with the daemon

Which libraries are you using to make on chain transactions?

The libraries are developed by us, as now we plan to release within the last quarter of this year these:
- Static library for iOS
- Java library for Android
- PHP library
These will provide a simple api interface and will use RPC calls to connect to the node

Of course we hope that will be a great devs community around this that will create libs for Python, ruby and other languages
all software will be released under an open-source license (which one is to be defined)
Activity: 210
Please clarify on how to use the currency in game. Is this an asset or a coin? Interesting indeed I know mobile gaming exploded in the last couple of years.

Hi, thank you for your question, there will be basically two methods, the first is the natural coin usage, we provide libraries to make on chain transactions within an application, so the in game txs will be automatically verified though blockchain.
The second is to use off chain txs and only publish with our anti fraud API (examples on website) the result of a set of txs and validate them when needed (in the case of gaming apps right before granting the access to in app purchases, upgrades or remove ads or what else paid content is offering)

Edit: I forgot, is a coin, based on cryptonote client, with a set of features directly built in the source code and a tool to generate and verify data that "talks" with the daemon

Which libraries are you using to make on chain transactions?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
So does it means all reserved traslations can be done?
let us know, we are waiting answers
Reserving Indian translation (Hindi).

Hi, go.. we need to reach all people Smiley

For all translators, if you posted in other languages please link here so we can add you to the bounty list

Activity: 210
too many ICO in april

Who knows, we chose a large timespan to give opportunity to everyone to look into our project
Activity: 199
too many ICO in april
Pages:
Jump to: