Pages:
Author

Topic: XLM - yes or no? - page 6. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 292
April 12, 2023, 05:33:20 AM
   -   Right now xlm is pretty quiet, I don't see or read any good updates that they are planning. But if you check his behavior in the market, it is relatively easy and with a value of 0.1$ each that has a market cap of around 2.7B$, it can be said that his ranking is still good in my opinion.

And I also think it's not bad for you to apply DCA here because it also has the potential to become 1$ in the near future when the bull run really arrives. Looks like I want to save it somehow too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 30
April 12, 2023, 04:44:48 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a new position to start DCA into while prices are low and thinking of XLM.

Up until now had not really paid much attention mainly because I notice they didnt perform that well in the last bull run but I see this is now due to being closely linked with XRP who still have the ongoing case - or do I have that wrong?

Anyway, there is a lot of noise on Youtube currently for XLM - some saying it will do really well when XRP wins their case - is this likely?

With a current price of $0.10 I am just thinking of bagging 3 or 4 thousand and hoping it does a 10x or something if XRP wins the case.

Be good to hear thoughts on XLM, both good and bad?
Pages:
Jump to: