Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMC] Monero Classic: The Original Monero decentralised anonymous cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 2664 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think this type of project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.
merculet
Activity: 157
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the bounty program. Thank you
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
When can we expect wallets? How to mine? When it will be ready?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I support the idea of forking and creating the coin in your own vision; that's crypto at its best.

But claiming 80% of the network was against it... Just how much of that hash was ASIC hardware in comparison to GPU/CPU hardware?

Doesn't sound particularly fair either way, really. But I support the fork removing ASIC hardware more, based on my own preferences.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

If one wants to claim their XMC coins without losing XMR in the process, where is detailed instructions?

And what about privacy, what do we all lose in claiming these coins?
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
Of course 80% of the network was against it, that's all the ASICs.

I'd rather have centralized dev than centralized mining.
Activity: 123
Any bounty programs? i like the idea of that platform
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
80% of the fork we have witnessed since 2017 has turned out to be missed a place priority. What do you think will make the project better than the original Monero it's self?
copper member
Activity: 56
need more information , now that is nothing about that coin.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 28
HAHA!! 80% of the hash agree with you? What a joke really. because 80% of the hashrate were ASICs and Botnets and hence they have no other choice now. Talk about centralisation really.. When a few of your ASICs were controlling 80% of the network.

Good luck with your shitcoin.
Activity: 84
Why not named it Bitmaincoin or Asiccoin sounds better and more related.
Activity: 15
Activity: 72
Merit: 16
THE THING GO SKRAAA
Good start @MoneroClassicDev with your self-moderated topic  Roll Eyes
Official Monero XMR ANN is not self-moderated. That factor alone is enough for me to support the new ASIC-resistant chain.
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
ASICs, difficult to update CPU botnets, etc. accounts for that 80%.

Maybe we can tell what that 80% was once a JS miner for the new monero algo is public
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
I support the idea of forking and creating the coin in your own vision; that's crypto at its best.

But claiming 80% of the network was against it... Just how much of that hash was ASIC hardware in comparison to GPU/CPU hardware?

Doesn't sound particularly fair either way, really. But I support the fork removing ASIC hardware more, based on my own preferences.
Activity: 11
good luck with the project guys!  The best privacy coin will be one with anonymous devs, it simply has to be.  Protect yourselves and godspeed!
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
Yes Please change the name to MoneroCash and buildup using that branding lineup.  Using classic just makes things more confusing and weakens the overall branding of bitmain Asic pow.

Sometimes I like joining the darkside and like to roll with Jihan and Roger Ver Smiley

Thats a very ugly looking photoshop job for that coin.  Seriously needs to total make over,  Pay a graphic design a couple of hundred to make a better image.  When i see something that looks this sloppy the first thing comes to mind is dump this pos
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Antpool had for a few days "Monero", now it has "XMC", so it seems to be one pool for this. A very smelly one Smiley

Edit: Apparently there are two "Monero Classic", both using XMC symbol, the one in Antpool seems to be the other one. In total at least 5 vultures projects seem to have emerged. See for example here https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/monero-just-hard-forked-and-it-resulted-four-new-projects/
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Pages:
Jump to: