Pages:
Author

Topic: XMLgold are legit [Problem Resolved] - page 2. (Read 1829 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
May 01, 2015, 05:43:02 AM
Yes its an exchange based in Europe (url is xmlgold.eu) A friend of mine told me he uses it all the time for quick exchanges.
Decided to try them and well it seems as though I have clearly been scammed.
I was communicating with a guy called Galin and now a new person is replying to my online support messages. This new guy seems completely oblivious to any facts and keeps shouting (with exclamation marks at the end of every word) that my funds have been sent on the 27th of April. Which is another blatant lie.

Will keep everyone updated

.eu doesnt mean , its located in EU

... XML Corp. Suite 204 & 205, Victoria House, PO Box 1356, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles ...
(from website)

I used their service last year without problem. I used  ~$4k BTCE code for wire transfer. Though, I think it took 10-15 days to get my transfer.

But , 1 year is a long time for crypto world. I hope you get your funds sooner. Keep us with latest info.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
April 30, 2015, 11:23:31 PM

One way to avoid future problems like this is to start small and slowly work up to larger amounts.  Yes it does take longer, and you may still wind up a victim.

localbitcoins.com works OK if you meet in person in a safe place (if in your city).  There are other threads that discuss other BTC providers.

Maybe since a new guy is handling your case, maybe things will work out...  Good luck.

EDIT: Thank you for the report, please let us know how this turns out.  I was scammed online a while back in a different way.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 30, 2015, 03:29:06 PM
Yes its an exchange based in Europe (url is xmlgold.eu) A friend of mine told me he uses it all the time for quick exchanges.
Decided to try them and well it seems as though I have clearly been scammed.
I was communicating with a guy called Galin and now a new person is replying to my online support messages. This new guy seems completely oblivious to any facts and keeps shouting (with exclamation marks at the end of every word) that my funds have been sent on the 27th of April. Which is another blatant lie.

Will keep everyone updated
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 30, 2015, 03:04:00 PM
never heard of it, is this an exchange? they might hold some true in their statement about the bank being closed tomorrow, in some country tomorrow(1 may) is holiday

checks about "Labour Day"
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 30, 2015, 02:08:20 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm more than certain that I'm being scammed by xmlgold.eu for £3183.00 worth of bitcoins.
I made an exchange for 24.5 coins in return of a direct bank transfer to my bank account for the sum of £3183.00
This was done on Monday and Im sure i choose an express service due to the BTC price taking a sharp downward slip to about 215USD a coin.
Back to the point, its now Thursday and they have requested a scan of my passport which I was reluctant to give at first (due to security reasons) but which I did provide promptly.
They have now said its Bank Holiday tomorrow(Friday) but infact in the UK bank holiday starts on Saturday through on to Monday. Regardless they have stated the banks are closed tomorrow (which is an outright lie) and because of that my transfer will be pushed back to next week. I personally feel as though its a MT Gox type stall/delay. I dont want to jump to conclusions and call them scammers. But as it stands now, it looks like they are stalling me for what ever reason and the only reason im so worried is due to the substantial amount of money thats at stake.
I even requested a refund of my coins if it was impossible to complete my transfer within this week. They have said the bank isnt allowing them to refund me via BTC, which again is very very wierd. Considering the bank only handles the bank transfer side of business??

Has anyone been mistreated or scammed by xmlgold.eu before ?

UPDATE: I have received payment in full from XMLgold and the problem has now been fully resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: