Pages:
Author

Topic: (XMR) Hits New All-Time High for Transactions Despite Bounty Contracts - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 14
I just traded all my ETH (5) and got 16 XMR. Thinking about trading my BTC - XMR (or should I hold on to BTC?)

XMR seems to be getting attention now (which should increase its price.)
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
Privacy King Monero (XMR) Hits New All-Time High for Transactions Despite Bounty Contracts

Privacy-focused cryptocurrency, Monero (XMR) is seeing increased usage, despite an increased effort by regulators to trace transactions on the network.

Data from BitInfoCharts shows that on October 1, Monero (XMR) hit a new all-time high for transactions in a 7-day period. The number of transactions on Monero for the previous seven-days which ended on Oct. 1 was over 15,200 transactions.

The previous all-time high of 14.5k transactions was recorded on September 2, continuing a trend of increased usage of the privacy coin within the first three days of a new month.

https://coinfomania.com/monero-xmr-transfers-hit-ath-despite-irs-contracts/

Wait is your take on this? Despite government's effort to crack down Monero with offers to 2 companies already to developed a tool to break Monero's anonymity, traders are continuing to use it. Is Monero really that thing for this private focus individuals? Or will they move out once the tools could be developed in the next 8 months?
Pages:
Jump to: