Pages:
Author

Topic: [xMRo / UNO] wealth investment guide - page 3. (Read 5868 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 25, 2016, 03:58:41 AM
the higher triangle

if you've got 100s of $millions to play with
sure go big on BTC, ETH
legendary
April 20, 2016, 01:57:34 PM

= dream team

5th Man:

btc
$usd
cny
gold
euro
jpy

whatever post you want quick exposure to yet has very deep liquidity, basically the Big10 of the forex markets.
you can go big on one or blend if you must  Wink
but your principle motive is the have a big center player, he doesn't move fast or jump high, but is powerful.
legendary
April 18, 2016, 10:36:13 AM
Thanks ShakeyBakey.

Yes looking to build something that is more stable or at least the ability hold MA value with reasonable certainty.  A fair balanced investment in the dream team aims to do just that.

50/50 Bitcoin/Monero
Short MAID

there's example of a very conservative portfolio but it fits within the XMR/Doge/UNO/LTC mode of investing

my suggestion is a bit more 'controversial' on investing in the BTC

i say, "No!"
now i still need to hold a little for price discounts that might appear in the BTC to XMR/Doge/UNO/LTC markets
but in general i am invested in XMR/Doge/UNO/LTC not BTC

for BTC investing is for the super passive investor, and those guys bought in at $1100 and they will need to sit on that 'investment' until 2052.

now you might be a BTC trader (which differs from BTC investor)
in that case you will need 2 portfolios:
  -portfolio BTC/fiat/forex/futures day trading
  -portfolio XMR/Doge/UNO/LTC wealth management holdings
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 16, 2016, 05:58:13 AM
Hah Good job on this setup man. It is brillant and I agree on pretty much all the "dream team" coins. Those are the ones Ive mostly been mining. I just wish I knew more or had more hands on experience with mining my own coins with my own power instead of cloud... I've never done it but have been wanting to buy a descent miner and start myself. Bitcoin has been on a pretty stable rise the past few days but I believe thats also due to alot of "shitcoins" losing their connections to the blockchain permanently causing slot of people to sell of their coins for something they know is holding and should stay stable. Any help or advance you could shoot me even in a PM or not; don't matter. Just really enjoyed your post.
legendary
April 15, 2016, 01:44:54 PM
vol. april 15

btc $ 50,872,800
eth $ 12,981,000
xrp $     192,039

ltc  $ 1,210,500    
xmr  $ 398,528
maid $ 212,454
doge $ 125,706    
dgb  $90k    

dream team is @#3 if me math works ... my condolences XRP ... rust in peace  Grin
legendary
April 15, 2016, 05:38:04 AM
dream team
legendary
April 14, 2016, 06:29:08 AM
The Council™ has NOT issued seals of approval for:
DOGE
XMR
UNO

but it maybe likes
Litecoin
Prime Coin
see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scene-rules-the-council-843802 for fine print
legendary
April 13, 2016, 11:47:17 AM
clue #10 ... wealth storage long game strategy

You can set base camp at any of the 5 coins thus given.
And you pass the ball to the other 4 corner players.

You can store value in which ever coin you're the biggest fan.  But the smart suggestion is to use the coin with the least amount of inflation to act as your reserve bullion aka base camp ... that would be the bottom right triangle strategy ...   Wink Wink Wink ... also the center piece in the above super awesome .gifs!
legendary
April 13, 2016, 11:23:44 AM
exhibit A

You could play any of four triangle offenses, the center coin would be the one you hold most confidence (thus most investment) in.

**The 5th man is still BTC, you don't pass the ball to him often, but if needed you can. (like I said BTC is not going away)

***Note the lack of channels that connect any of the potential offensive strategies to the Ripple or ETH markets ... there are none ... remember that clue about no vaporware Wink ... stick with functional / working / trading(base pair coins) ... Cheesy ... for the ETH fanboy club already in tears ... don't worry there is the outside play option via ETH /doge pairing.

legendary
April 13, 2016, 04:49:22 AM
prime channels

doge/ltc  ... whom has that market?
mrc/ltc ..... https://poloniex.com/exchange#xmr_ltc  *THIS is the #1 xmr traded pair Wink
uno/ltc ..... whom has that market?

*because, simply LTC has the most capital, so using as a center post for fluidity is an obvious choice
thus; prime channels are the three corners of the LTC triangle offense.  

**prime channels would be top right triangle in .gif below
legendary
April 13, 2016, 03:21:59 AM
re: CNY

http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?mk_type=cny&btc38_trade_coin_name=doge

btc38 is the largest doge market by volume
and it is priced in CNY

ltc is likely to establish fair volume trade to all major forex markets.

xmr obviously is best served to focus on a $usd market first.

uno is not looking to great volume driven markets, but will likely be less attached to BTC based evaluation and more tied to $USD evaluation. 
legendary
April 12, 2016, 11:12:15 PM
re: $usd

the easiest way to get USD onto C-Cex is to send BTC and sell for USD.  It has actually been trading at a premium, so you can get more for your btc than what you pay at Circle or Coinbase.
Easiest way to withdraw USD is PayPal

I suggest caution with C-Cex. Yet I have no issue with their service.  Just that this is crypto  Wink

But there is now a means to store value in UNO and then exit directly to your paypal, and that means the ability to convert to cash at most any ATM on the planet.  This is a new option for those that play crypto/fiat trade pairs.

With the LTC, DOGE, XMR liquidity you can trade large $$$ sums and take positions in almost any major fiat.  So back to the 'shapeshift' concept ... rapid conversions from fiat to crypto and back are possible via direct trades.  

For parking fiat UNO is perfectly designed to maintain fiat evaluated market caps, just make sure to buy around the 90day average, you can think of UNO as a kind of CD, and offset fiat for 60-180-360 days.  

LTC, DOGE, XMR are not designed for longterm market cap gains.  Yes they could see huge gains in their market caps, but they, like BTC, have high inflation.  So they could drop their spot prices and yet hold capital levels and increase Liquidity.  

A B C

Assets provide liquids (LTC, DOGE, XMR)
Capital stores dollar denominated value (UNO)

legendary
April 12, 2016, 12:21:29 PM
the Top10s (base pair markets)

R.I.P. ripple
There once was a fledgling XRP base pair market.  It died with Cryptsy.  Let the dead be and stay dead.

ETH has a base pair market?  XEM has a base pair market?  Steallar has a base pair market?

BTC, LTC, DOGE, and XMR are the Top10s that do have known base pair markets!

BTS is still trying, but it is something completely different from the sort of model being constructed here.

I seem to have forgotten one of the Top 10 in market cap ... hmmm  Grin
legendary
April 12, 2016, 12:06:22 PM
Now include Doge Wink

thus you get ETH /doge

And the doge nearly triplicates the inter-connected-ness ... super fluid properties are possible ... and LTC base pairing is not forgotten in the model ... and the BTC based trading is not going to disappear.

UNO, DOGE, LTC, XMR all have direct trading pairs .... see the triangle .gif  a few posts below to get a visual picture Wink
legendary
April 12, 2016, 11:50:20 AM
re:  play the market

investing below XMR (top 30 ... at least the top 30 this week)

EMC  /uno
PPC  /uno
TIPS /uno
DASH /xmr
BCN  /xmr
NXT  /xmr
MAID /xmr
NMC  /uno
RBT  /uno
RBY  /uno
GRC  /uno
DGB  /uno
GAME /uno
BLK  /uno
DCR  /uno

*Now I am not suggesting all or even a few of these coins are one's you ought invest in.  I am saying if you want to buy any of the coins listed, well you could do it with XMR or UNO.  All of these coins can connect sans use of BTC.  Is this a kind of superNET?  Is this bigger than BTS?  Could it be a crypto 2.0 project?  It already connects to NXT and to MAID, it will likely connect to more 2.0 projects in time.
legendary
April 12, 2016, 10:17:37 AM
re: Why I am decoupling from bitcoin (and suggest you could too)

1.   The Network is consolidating not expanding.  
2.   Inflation, it continues at horrific levels until long after I am dead, dust, and long forgotten.
3.   I'd rather have a 0.1% stake in an investment, than a 0.0000001% stake.
4.   I am a contrarian investor, deal with it.
5.   You can have the penny and the bun.  

On point 2
Yes BTC might hit another hype cycle and thus it might then hit another NEW HIGH pricing level.  But can anyone confidently say BTC can hold +$5000/coin over the next 2 mining eras (2016-2024)?  It is a ridiculous amount of capital to continuously raise.  And if you not sure please workout the numbers.  So it is a classic tale, the up side is not all that much, the down side likely not much either.  The best thing for BTC is that it has reached equilibrium numbers, yet contains enough risk/reward to attract more and more capital to play at the price discovery tables.  To be king of liquidity does not necessitate +$5000/coin, and BTC must be stable enough to transmit $money from A-B, going thru another craze will likely turn away real merchant adoption that is slowly entering the waters (you know Visa/Mastercard/Paypal levels).

On point 5.
There are a growing number of 'Alts' that have enough liquidity for a semi-active investor ... say Sunday traders ... to move fair sized chunks instantly ... LTC to BTC or BTC to XMR ... traders can already trigger actions.  And the hope here is to spark a few more fluid channels like DOGE to XMR.  Point is you can go back to BTC on a whim ... you don't need to time the market nor plot a way to unwind a position ... there are alternative options for your liquid reserves.
legendary
April 12, 2016, 08:23:29 AM

So let's put this debate to bed before it even happens ...

If you are in BTC Maximilist camp.  Great.  Goood for you Cheesy
Then please just politely move along.  You have your thread above, and many others.

To any one else, in the not sure camp, do your own due diligence, do your homework.  Ask TPTB_need_war or Spoetnik and I am sure they'd be happy to tell you 101 reasons never to buy an Alt coin.    

Please keep in mind this is the "Altcoin Discussion" section.  And this thread hopes to provide some wise direction for Alt coin buyers that seek the best of the better.  Not the hottest quickest buck, aka the next big pump/dump, just solid Alternatives to bitcoin.  More specifically the intent is to frame a strategy of investing that allows for a decoupling from BTC in price discovery, and yet maintain a pool of liquid reserves.

legendary
April 09, 2016, 11:45:28 PM
clue #10
peace of mind portfolios

work within the Golden Triangle Cool

the idea is now basically fully revealed.  
there is no get rich quick hot stock.  
but there is the ability hold and store wealth (and it scales nicely) (and you can use XMR to be discrete).
and you can still trade in 'the market' outside of the BTC base pairing.

A: monero & doge for liquidity assets (some LTC when the time/price is right)
B: business stock ... any coin that directly trades for XMR, DOGE, or UNO
C: store of value (cold storage offline) UNO
legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:19:08 PM
clue #9
no vape

functional / working / trading
legendary
April 09, 2016, 12:18:40 PM
clue #8

a is like b yet not the same as b; and c differs from both a AND b; yet they all share similar properties; thus confusion.

A: currency
B: stock
C: store of value

A: asset (as in liquid currency)
B: business (as in they bring in the bucks :: business plan)
C: capital (as in keep your money preserved)
Pages:
Jump to: