Pages:
Author

Topic: XONECOIN // XOC // Reliable Blockchain // Limited // Rare // Backed - page 4. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
ONECOIN is worse than XONECOIN by the same principle as regular MEN are worse than X-MEN
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Why ONECOIN is worse than XONECOIN?

Because ONECOIN isn't community coin and  scam project ,but XONECOIN is made for all of us and we all will promote it Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Because Onecoin = Scam and Xonecoin = Real.
Activity: 21
Why ONECOIN is worst then XONECOIN?

because onecoin not free and use ponzi system while xonecoin its free

Onecoin is a multi-level marketing scam if i am correct. Or do you refer another onecoin?
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
XONECOIN community doing right!
We already have XOC webwallet ready to launch next couple of days + some more nice press/media coverage.

Good Move. I'm waiting to test the wallet in the said time. You have announced a free giveaway of 1000 coins to first 10 comments. Here lot of people building lot of posts. How are you going to distribute? Are you pumping this thread continuously in terms of giveaways? This is against the section rules. You need to move giveaways to appropriate sections. I think this applies to your kind of giveaways.

However,

This is my submisseion

Onecoin - Ponzi scheme, dies at any time. Real people won't get into it.
Xonecoin  Overcomes difficulties, one of the promising blockchain being builtup in the tough time.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Why ONECOIN is worse than XONECOIN?

ONECOIN is an insidious Ponzi scheme which misappropriates the terminology of the "blockchain" in order to scam suckers out of their money. XONECOIN is an actual blockchain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XONECOIN community doing right!
We already have XOC webwallet ready to launch next couple of days + some more nice press/media coverage.
Activity: 770
 The real onecoin ?? don't think so, it was done back in like 2013-14 and have ONE coin we all tried to mine parts of .... that is the REAL one coin, you are just unoriginal and even had to use an X at the front because the name was taken.... You're sad
Activity: 305
Keep watch for an information
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Onecoin is worst then XONECOIN because ,Onecoin owner getting very big profit from the investor thru the scheme.
Activity: 1176

Because I was abducted by aliens and they told me onecoin was a bad idea.
Activity: 700
ONECOIN distributions not fair and not as interesting then XONECOIN Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
are you guys nuts ....or just wanna have some freebies....  how do you know this coin is better...becoz this is free coin ? lol give me a break ....as i said before i dont know about this coin ....i dont have it ... so how do i know this coin better .....so if dev want to give it to me ...just give it without any reason... i repeat it once more i really dont know how this coin better ...lol  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
DISTRIBUTION ROUND 1: (10 share worst of 1000 XOC):

Why XONECOIN is better then onecoin?

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Post a quote with this subject:

Why XONECOIN is better then onecoin?
Followed by your answers.
First 10  will receive first 10 shares (constructive answers).

Xone coin is better because you are able to spend coins risking less than one coin
Activity: 672

Because the author of profitable ONECOIN,
if XONECOIN is transparent for all, all join the feel
Activity: 896

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Why ONECOIN is worst then XONECOIN? Because Onecoin is ponzi.-
Activity: 54

because onecoin not free and use ponzi system while xonecoin its free
Activity: 364
Another free 100% altcoin distributions ? how do i participate in this free distributions because there seems not to be a clear information about it also give us the virus total scan of your wallet because there seems to be malware in it and this is not a false alarm.
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
There is no such word as "Free" in Onecoin concept,no viable business model while promising everyone return of investment = "MLM Scheme Framework".

Xonecoin is totally free and giving community profit = "Development Framework".
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
how do we get bounti
share in sosmed ? twitter ?
Pages:
Jump to: