Pages:
Author

Topic: XONECOIN // XOC // Reliable chain // Cloud Revenues Platform // D.G.P. // Rare - page 6. (Read 25179 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey,

Im already on IRC but noone there, just me.  Any updates on development?

Hello,
September 13.
Yes, a sendmany php auto extract/send test will be done.

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Hey,

Im already on IRC but noone there, just me.  Any updates on development?
Hello,

On september 13, first test is scheduled via IRC.
10 users required. Every user will be rewarded worth of 100 XOC for their time.
Don't need to send PM, just be there and active.
More info soon.
Activity: 1064
Last 48 hours trading looks good.
Only sell  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
luckly who sold at 9k.

Dead

Come on , the price and coin's cost  don't the same
Hello com,

Thanks for your patience.
Check official site http://xonecoin.ooguy.com/ for new round start: approx 3 hours [countdown visible]
We are glad about huge interest about XOC since beginning and huge amount of entries still ongoing even if airdrop is closed.
So, a new round will be available worth of 500 XOC / 80 share, same way as previous one.

Reminder: The only Official info abour XOC are on offical site and only. Or Official twitter or this thread.
Any other thread about airdrop opened by third parties is not allowed.

We also set-up an irc chat for next distribution (only to chat a while from airdrop begin to it's conclusion)
Due to amount email we are still receiving even if airdrop is not live, we suggest to be hurry to apply.

irc on freenode:
https://webchat.freenode.net/
Channel: xonecoin

If anyone of previous round didn't receive share, we will do a futher manual verificatio. In this case, send us your mail and time for previous round apply + xoc address and we take a look on it.

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Last 48 hours trading looks good.
Only sell  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
luckly who sold at 9k.

Dead
Activity: 102
What's the irc address ? Smiley
Activity: 1064
''We need 10 XOC address''

I want to help  , my wallet working 24x7
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Nice we still have a couple of weeks to test. So if this works, it will be fully implemented on the platform? Alright, Im in and will wait for the start. This is great way to encourage real users not only as rewards system but also as payment indeed for premium usage.
Hello,

We started the development of a PHP auto-array XOC address auto exctract from array.
Basically an input like "XXX_XOCADDRESS_XX" will turn into "XOCADDRESS", sent it to a sendmany php script and automatic sent a fixed XOC amount.
It's already working fine by our side, but, in next couple of days we would like to test with some of you via IRC (Do not send us PM, we require active users)
We need 10 XOC address, and they will receive 100 XOC each as "test prize".
Many tests like that will occour weekly. That's a nice way to involve users in test and get rewarded for it.

Code:
include("./jsonRPCClient.php");
$xco = new jsonRPCClient('http://Username:[email protected]:xocrpcport');
$account = 'xocarray';
$amount = floatval('100');
$addressfile = "./xocusers.txt";
$recipients = array();
$filelines = file($addressfile);
foreach($filelines as $fileline => $address) {
   $recipients[$address] = $amount;
}
$Transaction_ID = $bitcoin->sendmany($account,$recipients);
echo 'The Transaction ID is: '.$Transaction_ID;

Activity: 601
Roadmap phase 3 is about Cloud platform, its type free storage?
Are use the Secure FTP?
Activity: 251
🌟
I can tell that the dev's tactic to rise the price by not distributing all the shares is working great so far.
Instead of taking a chance with BTT users, he is dumping the coins himself
 Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Price goes down for any coin that is like XONE coin. It has happened to lot of coins in the past. But lot of coins have come up well with the dev's involvement over a long time and is still trading well on the exchanges. You need to have block explorer first. Keep going.

I agree.  Gotta walk before we run.  The dumpers just want quick btc. They will be disappointed when the project continues and sees a substantial growth.  Especially since coin count and inflation are low.  I can see I am not the only one buying.  If people want to dump there is no point in us holding the price up to allow dumpers to maximize profits.  Let the price chill for now and bounty hunters will dump and move on.
i agree I am sad to see traders take these coins must lose  Undecided Undecided
Price goes down for any coin that is like XONE coin. It has happened to lot of coins in the past. But lot of coins have come up well with the dev's involvement over a long time and is still trading well on the exchanges. You need to have block explorer first. Keep going.

I agree.  Gotta walk before we run.  The dumpers just want quick btc. They will be disappointed when the project continues and sees a substantial growth.  Especially since coin count and inflation are low.  I can see I am not the only one buying.  If people want to dump there is no point in us holding the price up to allow dumpers to maximize profits.  Let the price chill for now and bounty hunters will dump and move on.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone could say: I find your lack of faith disturbing. quote from the dark side of the force
Activity: 812
Hello,

Stop sending us dozens PM every hours to get free XOC!!
It's really boring!
Got your chance several days ago to claim shares, even from round 1 and 2.
Remain XOC from main wallet will not be distribuited and will be used for development (35k approx).

Let us work in a proper way.
If you feel uncomfortable with our project, feel free to sell or whatever you prefer.
It's really sad seeing some of you asking 10 times "where are my share dev", sent ,and immediately sold on buy/sell XOC thread at first available price.

Free as many coins as the price to go down  Sad
because  the project ,dev should decide the survival for XOC !!
  Mostly everyone don't want to become a bagholder that's why. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 700
Meanwhile price is slowly gain up
What we need is a block explorer and some transparency regarding what funds the dev has left for himself.  I have no issues with him taking a reasonable premine so that he has vested interest in the project as well.  But all this stuff need to be public knowledge.

I participated in both the distributions and had no issues personally, so I can't criticize the DEV for that.  He was honest from what I saw and as long as I followed the directions and submitted my requests when they were to be submitted I received what was promised.

If you wish for this project to continue in a successful manner the people who are investing money and buying these shares on yobit (myself included) would probably feel a lot more comfortable to see on the block explorer that the amount you stated was distributed to so many unique addresses.  Knowing who controls them is another thing, but for now some basic transparency would be nice.  Oh and dont keep selling me your shares so cheap, you are undermining what this DEV is attempting to accomplish.  It's still early, give the guy a chance.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
You guys fail to understand how those airdrop \ giveaway coins do and should work. The dev arbitrarily deciding to not pay 35 shares out of 420 will absolutely not save the price, if else it will contribute to make people lose confidence in what he says and sell more.

I'm on this board since 2013, let me tell you i've seen quite a while of airdrops, the few that were successful were the ones supported by a somewhat professional DEV that atleast honors his own words. Take DECRED for example, i've signed for the airdrop and forgot to claim my coins, they contacted me themselves. The airdrop was worth at that moment 1.5 BTC. I never sold 1 single DCR, i'm still staking them today, 6 months later.

Do you think that not giving me what he promised (1000 coins..) will save the price? Do you think i do care about dumping 0.03 / 0.05 worth of coins?
I think that the people who belive in this coin deserve a DEV who stands by his word, that's what will give value to the coin, not negating the 35 shares.

Someone give this man a medal. I completely agree with everything you said sir, a DEV who stands by his word is needed in all coins... and is missing in most...
maybe you have a lot of email, to get a gift
Pages:
Jump to: