Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ Adult Platform • Fully Powered by Bitcoin! ★★★★★ - page 5. (Read 38488 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Birthday Party Announcement! Special Show!
You are invited to the biggest birthday party on Xotika.TV! Saturday July 2nd at 10 pm CET (4 pm EST)we are going to get wild and crazy and have fun all night and then some more. Dresscode: Your own birthday suit! Location:  My channel on Xotika.TV.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
We invite you to participate in our Affiliate Program

as I understood you are inrested in lots of Affiliates. We have more then 5000 webmasters. Feel free to write me in Skype: anna_cpa

AFAIK, they have a different kind of affiliation system where anyone can directly earn bitcoins by promoting their site through a personal referral link given after signing up.

You can place those referral links and directly earn bitcoins to your profile according to the number of referral members who have tipped in the cam shows.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
We invite you to participate in our Affiliate Program

as I understood you are interested in lots of Affiliates. We have more then 5000 webmasters. Feel free to write me in Skype: anna_cpa
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
These girls are better than coffee for waking up in the morning.

RoyalTiffany just Rolled out of bed after a long nap on cam.  Pop on in she even looks perfect freshly woken up.

RoyalTiffany just finished a record breaking nap on cam show.  Now she is wide awake and ready to have some fun.  

Kick back, relax, and enjoy a lovely Sunday morning on Xotika.TV

Saturday Night Party at RoyalTiffany's!!!

RoyalTiffany has the decorations and the drinks ready for tonight partying.  Come and Roll & Pop and see if you can get her drunk, naked, or both. Last night was amazing lets make tonight even better.

The weekend is here again.  Start it off right by spending all day and night with RoyalTiffany.  No better weekend plans than that!!!

RoyalTiffany will be on all afternoon and night (minus short breaks) so come and spend some time with the Bitcoin Queen.  The Roll & Pop game is still available too so if you missed it come try your luck.  I'm amazed I'm not banned from playing I keep hitting the good ones. Cheesy

Here are three beauties to spend this Thursday with.

More balloon fun!! Pop into RoyalTiffany's channel and have a blast or 20!!!

The balloon Roll & Pop game is back by popular demand for a third night. Come to RoyalTiffany's channel and give it a try your sure to have a blast.

Up for a little mid week mayhem?  Try partying with these lovely ladies.

Did you miss RoyalTiffany's Roll & Pop game last night?  Well here's your second chance!!!

We all had a blast last night so if you missed it or just want some more fun come to her channel on Xotika.TV.

Bitcoin Uncensored live episode tonight at 7:30PM EST (12:30AM UTC) with Before and After Shows with RoyalTiffany on Xotika.TV!!!

Tonight we have a Bitcoin Uncensored episode with both before and after shows with RoyalTiffany.  Come and Join Tiff for a little gambling to see what you can win and enjoy Chris & Junseth live. 

Pages:
Jump to: