Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ - OLD THREAD - page 5. (Read 22200 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
100% Bitcoin
February 20, 2016, 09:04:52 AM
Pls make it useable for mobile. Safari is loading site again and again because there is a problem.

Agree, not all people wanted to watch the models at PC, some of them actually wanted to use their phones Smiley
Currently the website is not optimized for Mobile as it will make my browser lags a lot Sad
Maybe try to develop the mobile version of the website that is friendly to the Nowadays Mobile phone specs Tongue
just suggestions Wink

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your interest in our services. Here at Xotika.TV we are pushing hard to exit BETA. Since our last updates, our platform runs best on Mobile Chrome for Android.

Also, please ignore user Vika NSFW. He is a troll from bongacams who does not support the forum by fair advertisement, instead he tries to hijack our campaigns. His behaviour has been noticed by Forum Admins, who warned him and if he continues, will be banned.

Best regards,

Activity: 714
Merit: 528
February 20, 2016, 08:05:52 AM
Pls make it useable for mobile. Safari is loading site again and again because there is a problem.

Agree, not all people wanted to watch the models at PC, some of them actually wanted to use their phones Smiley
Currently the website is not optimized for Mobile as it will make my browser lags a lot Sad
Maybe try to develop the mobile version of the website that is friendly to the Nowadays Mobile phone specs Tongue
just suggestions Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 07:44:18 AM

RoyalTiffany

Have You listen the warning about use of images on her screen?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
February 20, 2016, 03:22:05 AM

i love this one, just hanging out there and see she is online yesterday, unfortunately my internet connection went down at that time.
i wish to see more hot girls there Cheesy and RoyalTiffany really gorgeous for me .
anyway is there any schedule when they will come online?

Tiffany tries to be on every day after 9pm CET/3pm EST.  Basically she is on as much as possible.

Don't know if any others have schedules or not best just to ask them.
Activity: 464
February 20, 2016, 03:05:50 AM

i love this one, just hanging out there and see she is online yesterday, unfortunately my internet connection went down at that time.
i wish to see more hot girls there Cheesy and RoyalTiffany really gorgeous for me .
anyway is there any schedule when they will come online?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 20, 2016, 12:50:43 AM

I access through VPN all the time. I don't think there is a problem about using VPN services.

I will see here a ufficial position about VPN use, if it is against webcam site rules.

And after you get your answer what would be the next thing to bash about ? It's up to you if you wanna use VPN or not. Tho many users demonstrate you that it's not the case of service unavailability.
February 19, 2016, 09:41:54 PM

I access through VPN all the time. I don't think there is a problem about using VPN services.

I will see here a ufficial position about VPN use, if it is against webcam site rules.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
February 19, 2016, 08:54:39 PM

Why did he choose to insult you instead of taking care of his service?

I'm still waiting the ufficial answer on question if VPN is legit on this site.
The model claimed - "yes", but i believe her not.

February 19, 2016, 07:37:37 PM

Why did he choose to insult you instead of taking care of his service?

I'm still waiting the ufficial answer on question if VPN is legit on this site.
The model claimed - "yes", but i believe her not.
February 19, 2016, 07:30:15 PM
Very promising site but no admin, no marketing techniques. If I owned this site I'll make that fly over and got hundred thousands of clicks every day.

Just got a PM from owner with personal insults.
A perfect fail of service.

Why did he choose to insult you instead of taking care of his service? He could be very successful but I'm afraid the site has failed over time.
February 19, 2016, 07:28:47 PM
Very promising site but no admin, no marketing techniques. If I owned this site I'll make that fly over and got hundred thousands of clicks every day.

Just got a PM from owner with personal insults and with no solutions of this issue.
A perfect fail of service.

February 19, 2016, 07:23:48 PM
usually no models online or only 1 model.

Ohh. I just was going thinking, that i'm blind.
Well, here is about promotion of unavailable service.

2 days ago we were talking about the same thing, well nothing changes.
February 19, 2016, 07:19:24 PM

No one cares what you see don't you get that already?

Oh i see it, no customer care at all, and no service.

My question now is about use of VPN.
Just will see, if the use of VPN will not produce a permanent ban.
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
February 19, 2016, 07:03:29 PM
I don't know what are you talking about every time you stated that there is zero models online

Do You see clearly my screenshot of the site?

in this moment i have

TheConversationRoom

Bitcoin_Bar

Do You will a screenshot?

No one cares what you see don't you get that already?  The site is working for almost everyone else.  If amazon or newegg were to choose not to let your country, city, or ip make purchases does that mean they don't offer a service?  No.  It means they choose not to offer that service to your country, city or you specifically which is their right. 
February 19, 2016, 06:31:33 PM
I don't know what are you talking about every time you stated that there is zero models online

Do You see clearly my screenshot of the site?

in this moment i have

TheConversationRoom

Bitcoin_Bar

Do You will a screenshot?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
February 19, 2016, 12:03:03 PM
Everyday when i visit the site, there are always 3-4 models online at a time and all are having a good show. the good things is its free to chat them and watch them and they reply even your not giving a tip.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
February 19, 2016, 11:52:57 AM
Apparently the site is filtering

Clearly, on the site are 0 models online for a large number of this forum users.

Right now - 0 models online.
I don't know what are you talking about every time you stated that there is zero models online I check it and there are always some girls on.
For example right now there are 3 hot girls streaming.

Maybe you will let go this 'zero model' issue of yours and find another real problem or share some constructive criticism instead?
February 19, 2016, 09:12:35 AM
Apparently the site is filtering

Clearly, on the site are 0 models online for a large number of this forum users.

Right now - 0 models online.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 09:07:17 AM

Ohh, do You able to find the Site Rules about using of VPN?
I will not to got a permanent ban, using a VPN for change my "bad IP".

(Still 0 models online in this moment for my country IP)

This is called natural selection. Apparently the site is filtering the idiots from accessing it (notice the sarcasm please). Go find another one who "lets you in".
Pages:
Jump to: