Pages:
Author

Topic: [XP] Experience Points - page 6. (Read 16403 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 05:38:14 AM
Ok, so I decided to just keep the coins I bought and just wait it out.

However, I downloaded the wallet and I let it download the blocks and then I transferred 5,000,000 coins to test it. I waited for 4 days and staking never worked. The transaction matured for well over 2 days and it was green but still nothing going on and the stake is 0.

I did some reading and someone said to transfer the coins back to the exchange and resend them and it might work so I did that and it's been 2 days now and the transaction is also mature and no staking going on, nothing.

Is there anything that I need to do to in order to stake other than having the coins in the wallet and the wallet open?

What am I missing?

Did you put a password on the wallet? If yes, make sure to unlock it. I get stakes on a regular basis. The fact i have over 1.000.000.000 should be irrelevant because it splits amount up, now i am staking  with a lot of smaller amounts.
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
August 27, 2017, 09:15:07 PM
this coin empty. no one mining if no coin  Undecided
Activity: 270
August 27, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

However, I downloaded the wallet and I let it download the blocks and then I transferred 5,000,000 coins to test it. I waited for 4 days and staking never worked. The transaction matured for well over 2 days and it was green but still nothing going on and the stake is 0.

I did some reading and someone said to transfer the coins back to the exchange and resend them and it might work so I did that and it's been 2 days now and the transaction is also mature and no staking going on, nothing.

Is there anything that I need to do to in order to stake other than having the coins in the wallet and the wallet open?

What am I missing?

Would mind sending me some pics of the overview, transactions, and minting windows please, I'd like to take a look good sir. To further confirm, you did leave your wallet open and computer running correct?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

What am I missing?
Founder Nur1Labs
August 23, 2017, 06:30:44 AM
Yes, this is exactly what is taking place, only a certain amount of coins will be created at a time. I will provide that information as soon as possible for a weekly, monthly, yearly breakdown.

nice hope great time to road map... Roll Eyes

accept 147 NO COIN IN!

http://imgur.com/RPttekc
August 22, 2017, 05:51:13 PM
Interesting roadmap so far, I bought 100 million XP! Smiley But the dev team should definitely burn some coins otherwise the whole project will end in a hyperinflation like Sprouts!

Believe me, Evangelo... Just this one time! Cool

It's still really early in our plans, however, the use of XP isn't the same as Sprouts. We will see how things look down the road as having a huge amount of XP is the goal for large distributions to video game studios and other industries and their user bases.

For the sake of increasing support and value in the interim, can we consider reducing the coin supply and define a limit on coins created annually? This can be adapted when some self-imposed requirements are met, i.e video game integration.

I suggest a dynamic coin supply that remains proportional with the available usage scenarios (not demand on the exchanges) to create higher value and induce stability.

Yes, this is exactly what is taking place, only a certain amount of coins will be created at a time. I will provide that information as soon as possible for a weekly, monthly, yearly breakdown.
Founder Nur1Labs
August 22, 2017, 08:14:28 AM
supposed need change same as of your post please. New logo cool  Grin

Right coin supply~
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 03:47:30 AM
Interesting roadmap so far, I bought 100 million XP! Smiley But the dev team should definitely burn some coins otherwise the whole project will end in a hyperinflation like Sprouts!

It's still really early in our plans, however, the use of XP isn't the same as Sprouts. We will see how things look down the road as having a huge amount of XP is the goal for large distributions to video game studios and other industries and their user bases.

For the sake of increasing support and value in the interim, can we consider reducing the coin supply and define a limit on coins created annually? This can be adapted when some self-imposed requirements are met, i.e video game integration.

I suggest a dynamic coin supply that remains proportional with the available usage scenarios (not demand on the exchanges) to create higher value and induce stability.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 03:26:08 AM
I screwed up and bought a shit ton of coins at 0.00000001 btc each.

Now I can't get rid of them because no one wants to buy. The buy side on both exchanges is empty and there is a total of 116 btc's worth of XP on the sell side Sad

What should I do?

Put your coins in a wallet, forget about them, and let them stake. In the future you will wish you could buy more at 1 sat.
Founder Nur1Labs
August 21, 2017, 07:30:07 PM
try to follow. if any change price  Grin
August 21, 2017, 04:36:57 PM

Now I can't get rid of them because no one wants to buy. The buy side on both exchanges is empty and there is a total of 116 btc's worth of XP on the sell side Sad

What should I do?

That sucks, all u can do is wait now. Put it in a wallet and come back every 6 months to check price.
August 21, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

What should I do?

Yes, so it's not recommend to buy with BTC as you know, however, you will have to sell the equivalent amount for higher values on altcoin markets. Doge will be your best bet atm, how much did you spend in BTC? Just have to do the math.
August 21, 2017, 11:45:10 AM

Activity: 3
August 21, 2017, 11:34:08 AM

What should I do?
Activity: 6
August 20, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

Activity: 330
August 17, 2017, 06:01:12 PM
I like the purple XP logo that the wallet uses better than the green one on xpcoin.io Just my opinion, but I am able to take the purple logo more serious for some reason.  Tongue
Activity: 330
August 16, 2017, 02:53:03 PM

- I currently stake with 1.005.000.000 XP. Gets me roughly between 4.000.000 and 1.000.000 per day. This number starts big when i deposited 1.000.000.000 and goes down when
  stakes are getting smaller (staking amount gets split in two after every stake, 1.000.000.000 becomes 2* 500.000.000, 2* 500.000.000 becomes 4* 250.000.000 and so on.
  When stakes become to small for my likings i just send complete wallet to a new adress and start over again. ;-)

That sounds kind of broken, doesn't it? Circumventing the system as it's intended to be used doesn't seem right.

No its not broken, it is how every Proof of Stake wallet works. I heard people talking about it with reddcoin, but I don't know how to change it. Sending all the coins to a different address is a good solution.

I think the original post said the reward is 100% annually. This means with 1,000,000,000 XP, you will receive about 2,777,777 XP each day.

This wallet took a few weeks for me to download. But uploaded a snapshot to mediafire to help people out. Here is a link.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ez68l354th4t1im/XP_blockchain_snapshot_8-13-17.zip

Also, if anyone has a fully synced wallet that they keep running, simply post your ip address, and we can include it as a node "addnode=[ip]" in the XP.conf file.

If you are having trouble connecting to peers, at novaexchange.com at the bottom of the trading page for XP is a link called "addnodes" click on the link and copy these into a text file and save it as XP.conf and put this in the XP folder found by searching "%appdata%" on windows. The wallet is slow to start up on my computer and seems to take about 15-20 minutes.

ExperiencePoints coin (XP) donations appreciated:
XLiUgadLjuqQJTKCEKgTiy1mSQmvuyHcMK
August 16, 2017, 09:10:39 AM
How to restore my wallet? When I load the wallet, write "Error loading blocks database" !!! What should I do ?

Close the wallet first.

Go to the folder that contains the blockchain (usually it is c:/Users/*the user account you are using*/appdata/roaming/XP). If the appdata map is not sowing, set in map options to show hidden files.
Download up to date blockchain, i just uploaded mine to my onedrive for you. Here is the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpOm9g9gZU3l2-RbHPT2a_mEu6m

Now paste that .rar file in the XP folder and unzip it by selecting unzip here. If a message pops up that asks to replace any file select yes.

Now restart wallet and you are set.

Activity: 18
August 16, 2017, 06:51:52 AM
How to restore my wallet? When I load the wallet, write "Error loading blocks database" !!! What should I do ?
August 16, 2017, 05:27:27 AM
Why is it cheaper to buy XP with doge and more expensive to buy with BTC?

CoinExchange   XP/DOGE    $0.000002    
    Novaexchange   XP/BTC    $0.000041

Can someone explain the big difference? I have observed this with many coins

Because with btc the lowest value is 1 satoshi. people now still think XP is not worth that. take advantage of that and buy cheap ass coins. 😜
Pages:
Jump to: