Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] [ANN] Welcome mikaelh to Primecoin Core Development Team - page 2. (Read 6690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Congrats mikaelh!  Smiley
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Awesome, congratulations mikealh! 

I've been following and using mikaelh's work from yacminer to primecoin and it has always been excellent!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
More devs!  Grin nice to c. Good luck n god speed!
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Thank you for the opportunity Sunny and thanks for the encouragement guys.
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
Cheers mikaelh. Good to see your on the core team after your work on the excellent high performance edition.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
I am happy to announce that mikaelh has agreed to join the Primecoin core development team and share responsibilities with me for future development and maintenance of Primecoin network.

It is well known that Mikael's high performance edition of primecoin client now accounts for a majority of solo mining market in primecoin network. Since primecoin's release, Mikael has been working diligently to improve on miner performance with a proven track record. There is no doubt his work has already established reputation in the market and demonstrated his capability. It is my honor to have Mikael join me in primecoin core development team, let's all cheer for his excellent work and looking forward to his future contributions!

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: