Pages:
Author

Topic: xPredict™ - Multi exchange Prediction Service Result - page 14. (Read 71204 times)

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Market had finally decided to be bearish.To continue this trend, staying below resistance level of 818 is necessary.

We may see a drop to  720 level in next 5-6 days. Surprisingly BTC/USD remained cool, in the current turmoil of LTC/USD.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I have a hunch that the price won't go anywhere soon.
Activity: 840
This guy says we're in a "bullish pennant":

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/talking-numbers/why-bitcoin-is-poised-to-break-out-to-all-time-highs-141729681.html

And he's a "professional" since he's on TV so he must be right... Wink

Doesn't look very fucking bullish to me!

But I am not on TV so I can't possibly have a clue what I am talking about.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
This guy says we're in a "bullish pennant":

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/talking-numbers/why-bitcoin-is-poised-to-break-out-to-all-time-highs-141729681.html

And he's a "professional" since he's on TV so he must be right... Wink

Today’s Scene

4 hr candlestick USD/BTC chart

Range is getting narrower with time. But volume is consistently rising. Seems like heading towards upper breakout, as predicted on 21 Jan 2014.

volume has risen a little bit in the last hour and that is it.

otherwise volume is as low as it has been for weeks..
legendary

Today’s Scene

4 hr candlestick USD/BTC chart

Range is getting narrower with time. But volume is consistently rising. Seems like heading towards upper breakout, as predicted on 21 Jan 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

First of all, thank you very much. Your predictions are spot-on!

Thanks for appreciation,please donate to address below, if my predictions help you in making profit.

------------------------------------------------

Yesterdays was madder than spot on. That was like insider knowledge to call that!

I say he is responsible for data entry into the exchange trading bots, but in the classic stereotypical form, he needs to somehow let the world know his greatness, thus he comes on here and basically tells us how him and his cabal are going to manipulate the market next.

I have already answered you, but for the sake answering, quoting it again.

Those ranges are very narrow  in my opinion too narrow

Edit: Come clean spndr. How could u possibly have predicted such narrow trading ranges, admit it, you are the man who programs the trading bots, right?

I assure you, that, I have not created any bot for bitcoin/cryptocoin trading till now nor  am I associated with any bot-trading company,although, there is future plan of creating bot based service.

Its just trading experience,I have been trading cryptos, since mtgox (first crytocoin exchange ) started in 2010, and also traded alt-coins from the beginning (since start of first altcoin - solid coin in 2011).

I was the first to give idea of inter currency crpto-coin trading.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/inter-p2p-currency-trading-6350

Maybe it's a language thing, but I feel you might have missed that MatTheCat probably wasn't serious about you actually setting the price. Or maybe I missed that you actually didn't miss it ... it's all so confusing Cheesy

Anyway, keep going. The real test for your predictions will of course be once we're getting to the moment of decision (if there will be one), and how your predictions will capture that.
I'd sell the house and take out a few loans and some more off-the-books loans from some motorcycle club, borrow from family and go all in on bitcoin Smiley

Wow!

How come I never thought of that? Bitcoin is the money of the future and the future is now!

How can I possibly lose?

This forum is the best! I love u guys!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
There's no crash coming, maybe a dip here and there. Bitcoin is too widely used right now for a crash. Every day more and more respected businesses are accepting this currency. It's the currency of the future and the future is now!

Ah, just the kind of reassurance I was looking for!

Now I know I can mortgage the house and put it all on Bitcoin and sleep soundly at night!

Cheers buddy, yer a real pal!

I'd sell the house and take out a few loans and some more off-the-books loans from some motorcycle club, borrow from family and go all in on bitcoin Smiley
There's no crash coming, maybe a dip here and there. Bitcoin is too widely used right now for a crash. Every day more and more respected businesses are accepting this currency. It's the currency of the future and the future is now!

Ah, just the kind of reassurance I was looking for!

Now I know I can mortgage the house and put it all on Bitcoin and sleep soundly at night!

Cheers buddy, yer a real pal!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I didn't read all the posts, but I see users talking about the accurate predictions of the OP, looking to his stats beside being an early adopter (2010) he seems to spend allot of time on Indian sub-forums or related threads to India, which means that he is from India or an enthusiastic of its culture.

that been said, India is a poor country with a very rich culture, one of the most attractive things are the Vedas, you can learn allot of things, so my silly guess is that he uses astrology in his predictions and if this is true he has to be a kick ass astrologist Wink

I cant say that I am believer in astrology, but the relation between it and between astronomy doesn't seem to be a coincidence, I didn't spend allot of time to study this subject for one reason, assuming that astrology gives us the possibility of "predicting" the future and knowing things that might happen keeps me away of it, I like to live my unpredictable life and be surprised with every event, "knowing" about things and wait for them to happen or try to trick the universe doesn't work for me.... my faith is my destiny, this is what I believe.

sorry for the off-topic post, but I just wanted to point that out Wink

IMO, you're way off base with the astrology connection (in that I dont think he uses astrology to predict btc prices) and I really think you're reaching there...but of course I could be the one who's wrong.

Whatever it is.....he's been pretty accurate and I've been following this thread since it started.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148
things you own end up owning you
Is it really need to judge Op & dissect into his personality e.t.c , if his predictions are accurate & help us earn btc or $ then good or else ...

who did judge his personality ? how what I wrote (if you meant me) was even related to the OP personality ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is it really need to judge Op & dissect into his personality e.t.c , if his predictions are accurate & help us earn btc or $ then good or else ...
legendary
Activity: 1148
things you own end up owning you
I didn't read all the posts, but I see users talking about the accurate predictions of the OP, looking to his stats beside being an early adopter (2010) he seems to spend allot of time on Indian sub-forums or related threads to India, which means that he is from India or an enthusiastic of its culture.

that been said, India is a poor country with a very rich culture, one of the most attractive things are the Vedas, you can learn allot of things, so my silly guess is that he uses astrology in his predictions and if this is true he has to be a kick ass astrologist Wink

I cant say that I am believer in astrology, but the relation between it and between astronomy doesn't seem to be a coincidence, I didn't spend allot of time to study this subject for one reason, assuming that astrology gives us the possibility of "predicting" the future and knowing things that might happen keeps me away of it, I like to live my unpredictable life and be surprised with every event, "knowing" about things and wait for them to happen or try to trick the universe doesn't work for me.... my faith is my destiny, this is what I believe.

sorry for the off-topic post, but I just wanted to point that out Wink

legendary

Is the breakout to be expected on the upside? Or is it still undecided and it depends on what happens until the 25th?

You got my point, it still undecided and it depends on what happens until the 25th jan 2014.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Which side do you predict the market to move?

Yesterdays was madder than spot on. That was like insider knowledge to call that!

I say he is responsible for data entry into the exchange trading bots, but in the classic stereotypical form, he needs to somehow let the world know his greatness, thus he comes on here and basically tells us how him and his cabal are going to manipulate the market next.

Is the breakout to be expected on the upside? Or is it still undecided and it depends on what happens until the 25th?
legendary
what is this?

Random logo design attempt by me.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
what is this?
legendary

Thanks for appreciation,please donate to address below, if my predictions help you in making profit.

------------------------------------------------

I have already answered you, but for the sake answering, quoting it again.

Those ranges are very narrow  in my opinion too narrow

Edit: Come clean spndr. How could u possibly have predicted such narrow trading ranges, admit it, you are the man who programs the trading bots, right?

I assure you, that, I have not created any bot for bitcoin/cryptocoin trading till now nor  am I associated with any bot-trading company,although, there is future plan of creating bot based service.

Its just trading experience,I have been trading cryptos, since mtgox (first crytocoin exchange ) started in 2010, and also traded alt-coins from the beginning (since start of first altcoin - solid coin in 2011).

I was the first to give idea of inter currency crpto-coin trading.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/inter-p2p-currency-trading-6350
Pages:
Jump to: