Pages:
Author

Topic: XPYPONZI.COM 100% TRANSPARENT PONZI 75% Money Back Gurantee - page 2. (Read 6179 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
To anyone that did not yet receive their payout..

I will be taking over where HG failed/left off.

Many of you, including me, did not get paid.. while others that invested after did make their profit. This is very frustrating. I have a new system, with additional features, that I will be launching tomorrow.

There is a variable payout system based on my trading bot, market movement, etc. As well as additional features and investment opportunity. There is risk involved, but it is much, much lower.

There is a googledocs sheet with the investments not paid. I intend to pay 175% as that was the expected rate of return when the investment was made. This will not happen immediately. HG is still responsible for making restitution but I intend to help speed up the process dramatically while providing a service that is very much in demand.

If things work out, everybody will have their investments paid, and have the opportunity to make some additional crypto. I will be taking in revenue stream in the form of commission, straight percentage. A small % of many transactions will keep the site operating and allow for growth opportunities.

I will post an update tomorrow with the site name.

Kind regards,

anyway i could help i dont know nothing about coding but if you need any help im down im tired of scammers! i want to also create a LTC ponzi but i dont know how i wanna create a bitcoin one too but if someone helps me i will split profits we make from fees 50/50

best of luck to you thunderfan with your new site.  i wish you much success, in what capacity is HG involved with thenew site ? 

Almost none, I am asking he directs his customers to the new site and to complete the spreedsheet of customers net yet paid. Otherwise I am essentially purchasing the debt and asked him to repay me directly as I pay out the bad debt he holds. The site will be up tonight at 10pm EST, I will post the address later. There will be a functional support feature, as well as a chat feature ( as requested)

I have been rushing to do this, it is good considering the limited time since I was asked to take over (1day). Please keep in mind more features will be added as time goes on. There will be no such things as "missing payouts" or unacceptably late payouts, or wrong payouts. etc. etc. The site will operate exactly as described. Some things had to be changed to account for this. Please bear with me during this first week. I see no reason the site can not operate indefinitely, at least the entire year. All of my information is public, I am building this for the community, with many community members help. Thank you to those who have assisted so far, I greatly appreciate it.

I have been the victim of many bad investments and scams over the past year, as many of you have. Together we can operate a site that both strengthens the community and offers exciting ways of making money.

Look for my post later tonight.. before 10pm EST for the site name + details!

Best regards,
Activity: 686
Merit: 504

Many of you, including me, did not get paid.. while others that invested after did make their profit. This is very frustrating. I have a new system, with additional features, that I will be launching tomorrow.

There is a variable payout system based on my trading bot, market movement, etc. As well as additional features and investment opportunity. There is risk involved, but it is much, much lower.

There is a googledocs sheet with the investments not paid. I intend to pay 175% as that was the expected rate of return when the investment was made. This will not happen immediately. HG is still responsible for making restitution but I intend to help speed up the process dramatically while providing a service that is very much in demand.

If things work out, everybody will have their investments paid, and have the opportunity to make some additional crypto. I will be taking in revenue stream in the form of commission, straight percentage. A small % of many transactions will keep the site operating and allow for growth opportunities.

Kind regards,

anyway i could help i dont know nothing about coding but if you need any help im down im tired of scammers! i want to also create a LTC ponzi but i dont know how i wanna create a bitcoin one too but if someone helps me i will split profits we make from fees 50/50

best of luck to you thunderfan with your new site.  i wish you much success, in what capacity is HG involved with thenew site ? 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Kind regards,

Activity: 4

Kind regards,
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
aaaaand we have a new one

http://xpyprofit.com/

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
well I give him 3 hrs left b4 I start filing

Report your own Criminal Activity?
 You are a accomplice - You willingly too part in a known Ponzi.

I seen your HT msg,  Good luck. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
so, mr HG reappears after a day of no-show and suddenly is all contrite and apologetic about "how he screwed up" and how he has no more funds, and no job, oh he's so sorry...

and admitted the "sustain" fund doesnt exist any more, and that screen shot he posted here yesterday was a total fake.

and suddenly everyone in his chatroom are eating it all up! they are so desparately greedy and money hungry they'll believe anything
and are encourage him to restart. omfg.

so sad to watch the disaster continue to get bigger.

shaking my head...

DNP, my apologies to you.  i have egg on my face.  you were right.
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
so, mr HG reappears after a day of no-show and suddenly is all contrite and apologetic about "how he screwed up" and how he has no more funds, and no job, oh he's so sorry...

and admitted the "sustain" fund doesnt exist any more, and that screen shot he posted here yesterday was a total fake.

and suddenly everyone in his chatroom are eating it all up! they are so desparately greedy and money hungry they'll believe anything
and are encourage him to restart. omfg.

so sad to watch the disaster continue to get bigger.

shaking my head...
dnp
@Hellsgremlin what a good actor,,,

not really, that's why i was discouraging investors early yesterday.
his absolute refusal to put up any notices on his website about what is going on was a serious warning sign.

Activity: 9
@Hellsgremlin what a good actor,,,
Activity: 13
well I give him 3 hrs left b4 I start filing
dnp

...and i'll report back here when he fails on the 48hour/75% guarantee.

I Feel you are going to be Dissapointed... Considering The sustain fund has Secured 238.8735
More Then required to pay all Users Owed 100% ( Yeah... Over Delivering )

well now, you have not dissapointed me.
its been a little about 62 hours since i invested. your website still claims you do payout runs every 4 hours. so that means you've had 3 payout opportunities to make good on your 48hour/75% 'guarantee.'

you have not. and from the looks of the chatbox on your website, nobody has seen any sign of money all day.

such guarantee. much money. so reliable. wow
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
9 mins to go! Come on HG do us right!
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
No payout received and no reply to my e-mail...  Angry

Investment done on Tuesday (blocks 31873 and 31925), more than 55 hours.
Activity: 378
no payout for 60 hours now, not even 75%
Activity: 26
5:00pm est
dnp
When is the next payout? I heard it was 5 PM eastern. Can anybody confirm that?

the webpage still says every 4 hours.
that's all anyone can know -- what they says on the website.
Activity: 394
When is the next payout? I heard it was 5 PM eastern. Can anybody confirm that?

Activity: 13
well if he hasn't gone yet hope he reads my message I sent him on HT
Pages:
Jump to: