Pages:
Author

Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund - page 2. (Read 47002 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
thanks mike very appreciated
Appreciate the effort. If there is anything I can do Just send a message. I sent a request to Bittrex. Maybe if enough of us do this(send in a request) they will keep the coin.

This is all we can do is to send in requests from the Community.
I asked the Dev working on the Linux build to send in a request.
I will send them the new wallet that we worked on too so they see proof there is development work done.
Since we are in talks about XQN the reasonable good customer service action they could take
is remove this auto generated removal notice and give us the time to finish our talks.

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Appreciate the effort. If there is anything I can do Just send a message. I sent a request to Bittrex. Maybe if enough of us do this(send in a request) they will keep the coin.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I don t understand it will be removed on january 27th on bittrex where can we trade

We are working on getting new peers in the core and hopefully a Linux version
and possibly the android version upgraded with new peers to see if we could get that functioning again.
We need the peers in the core to get XQN and all our projects listed on other exchanges.
Soon as it is I will be making that effort.
There is another Coder away and coming back the end of the month who will be making a few other changes to the XQN wallet.

I do not understand why Bittrex posted they will delist XQN on the 27th.
We had a few talks with them about our coins and giving us a bit more time
but the conversation kept getting sidetracked. We will try again soon.

I sent an email into Bittrex.
Actually this could be an automated removal warning...
I will update with anything I find out.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I can put up a bounty for Chinese translation...What do you think?

I was waiting till we moved XQN to the new OP page for any translation work since it would need to be redone.
Your choice, if you want to go ahead.

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
I don t understand it will be removed on january 27th on bittrex where can we trade
legendary
I can put up a bounty for Chinese translation...What do you think?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Any news....?

Nothing of consequence or that I can mention here.

MikeMike
legendary
Any news....?
legendary
Works well...It is one wallet I dont have to worry about.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
One of the best wallets I've seen, Good POS and the price, This is almost a no-brainer because a large market share can be had for a song. Well    almost a song
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
Happy Holiday everyone!
legendary
Coin works and has lots of connections. I like this coin because I dont need to worry about it. It just works.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
The issue is the inflation is so low, you'd have to increase reward rate cap, but of course if we do that then we risk hyper inflation. maybe make cap reward like 32 or 64 max.

Just floating ideas out there, aside from volume issue, the coin itself is *very* stable so I don't know if we should mess with that in the first place tbh.

We have a wallet partially tested that has some adjustments in it.
Not much more I can say right now.

MikeMike
If you split your wallet up into small files it seems to get plenty of rewards. You do need to set it up a little. Not that difficult. Find coin control features and check it. Then you can change things within the wallet. Or just set it on auto coin control and it will do it for you.
i think that 16.18 XQN is enought reward Wink do not change it if we want to keep xqn alive... what we will do with milions and milions xqn?

Right. Low inflation is better than hi inflation for the old and stable POS coin.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
The issue is the inflation is so low, you'd have to increase reward rate cap, but of course if we do that then we risk hyper inflation. maybe make cap reward like 32 or 64 max.

Just floating ideas out there, aside from volume issue, the coin itself is *very* stable so I don't know if we should mess with that in the first place tbh.

MikeMike
If you split your wallet up into small files it seems to get plenty of rewards. You do need to set it up a little. Not that difficult. Find coin control features and check it. Then you can change things within the wallet. Or just set it on auto coin control and it will do it for you.
i think that 16.18 XQN is enought reward Wink do not change it if we want to keep xqn alive... what we will do with milions and milions xqn?
legendary

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The issue is the inflation is so low, you'd have to increase reward rate cap but of course if we do that then we risk hyper inflation. maybe make cap reward like 32 or 64 max.

MikeMike
legendary

Bill at Bittrex has been notified by me EDIT: and Sunday by Crowetic to not delist XQN.
EDIT: That development work had been done, is continuing and this is a real project.
Open a ticket yourself requesting XQN remain listed.

MikeMike

Why not run the volume you need to secure the listing versus leaving it to the whim of bittrex?

The XQN Community is welcome to secure the future of the coin by running the volume.
All can participate and we appreciate the efforts of those who could.
Bittrex does have a policy they will delist a coin if the Dev is running the volume solely by their own wallet.
There are a few matters we will be discussing with Bittrex, besides we are following through with the Bittrex notification
instruction guidelines on the Dev team contacting them if they want the coin to remain listed so we see no reason why they would delist it.
This is not some scam coin project. None of ours are.

MikeMike
We made it buy that one. This coin runs so smoothly nobody complains... Our biggest problem seems to be volume...Any ideas....Marketing ideas?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Bill at Bittrex has been notified by me EDIT: and Sunday by Crowetic to not delist XQN.
EDIT: That development work had been done, is continuing and this is a real project.
Open a ticket yourself requesting XQN remain listed.

MikeMike

Why not run the volume you need to secure the listing versus leaving it to the whim of bittrex?

The XQN Community is welcome to secure the future of the coin by running the volume.
All can participate and we appreciate the efforts of those who could.
Bittrex does have a policy they will delist a coin if the Dev is running the volume solely by their own wallet.
There are a few matters we will be discussing with Bittrex, besides we are following through with the Bittrex notification
instruction guidelines on the Dev team contacting them if they want the coin to remain listed so we see no reason why they would delist it.
This is not some scam coin project. None of ours are.

MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: