Pages:
Author

Topic: XRB (MRAI) browser for sale (how to make fast MRAI) - page 2. (Read 1661 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Op your price is very cheap than someone else offered,also with no license issue. I want to know some more information if you can clarify,please reply to my pm
Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
Same is mine.

yes? it choosing only simple captchas? it means skipping multiple image captchas?
how much captchas you can solve / hour?  i can prove i can solve 1900+
has your app multiple verify? it means 1 button verifies all solved captchas?

i dont think
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Same is mine.
90% ? More like 10% Smiley Are you sure that was your code?

Anyhow, I don't even care anymore mate. I made this for my gf, she's happy with it, I'm not here to get rich.
If I don't sell 1 copy, I still completed my mission.

Good luck to you!

all of the code is my unique, no copy paste Cheesy

check the difference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI6XaTqKgdA
90% ? More like 10% Smiley Are you sure that was your code?

Anyhow, I don't even care anymore mate. I made this for my gf, she's happy with it, I'm not here to get rich.
If I don't sell 1 copy, I still completed my mission.

Good luck to you!
tomos81 - Dude, I didn't steal anything, come on. Look at what you made and what I made...

And it's not less efficient, it's MORE efficient as you get ALL the captchas, without missing any.
So, that being spoken, the idea came a few weeks ago from my girlfriend, whom wanted it.

I just posted this today. I'm sorry if this inconvenienced you, but this was my own design.
With no licences and "key" or complex stuff.

Now, anyone interested in my idea ca PM me and I will appreciate any feedback, so people see I'm not a petty kid whom fools people for 5$ Smiley)

ethantaylor - it's not incredibly different. You just consume less resources and it's faster for your computer and also faster and more comfortable for you.
Overall you do gain quite some time. Tabs slow you down greatly.

I will make a short video later, as soon as I figure out how to do that, so everyone can see how it's used.

PS : Ethan - simple iframe doesn't work because the sites are protected against it but there are ways around Smiley
But indeed, what you said is true. Anyone with a bit of knowledge can do this. That's why I'm not asking for a fortune Tongue

dude also this thread is copy paste, 90% the same like my thread subject...
i dont care, i have exe with fully optimized IE, eats less resources and giving 50% more captchas, because i am running 5-6 instances at once.
so you can solve captchas non stop.

it's on users what they choose, a non optimized browser addon you made, or exe with lightning speed...
just check my video...  i made 1956 captchas / hour, i think it's impossible with yours. skippable 2 page captchas reducing the efficiency by 40-50%
tomos81 - Dude, I didn't steal anything, come on. Look at what you made and what I made...

And it's not less efficient, it's MORE efficient as you get ALL the captchas, without missing any.
So, that being spoken, the idea came a few weeks ago from my girlfriend, whom wanted it.

I just posted this today. I'm sorry if this inconvenienced you, but this was my own design.
With no licences and "key" or complex stuff.

Now, anyone interested in my idea ca PM me and I will appreciate any feedback, so people see I'm not a petty kid whom fools people for 5$ Smiley)

ethantaylor - it's not incredibly different. You just consume less resources and it's faster for your computer and also faster and more comfortable for you.
Overall you do gain quite some time. Tabs slow you down greatly.

I will make a short video later, as soon as I figure out how to do that, so everyone can see how it's used.

PS : Ethan - simple iframe doesn't work because the sites are protected against it but there are ways around Smiley
But indeed, what you said is true. Anyone with a bit of knowledge can do this. That's why I'm not asking for a fortune Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
YOU STOLEN MY IDEA!!!

ALSO YOUR THING IS 50% LESS EFFICIENT BCS YOU SOLVING ALL CAPTCHAS, MY ONE ONLY EASY ONES

Read this:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xrb-mrai-oriented-browser-for-sale-1951394

Making such an accusation needs to be very careful. Usually, it's easy for people with basic HTML/CSS knowledge to think of what the OP implemented. I myself had tried that before by using multiple