Pages:
Author

Topic: [XRBC] ReddByteCoin PoW/PoS X11 | NO PREMINE - page 8. (Read 46542 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Greetings!!

XRBC is added to our Pool http://pool.minertopia.org/

-o stratum+tcp://stratum.minertopia.org:3533 -u -p c=XRBC

Happy Mining!!
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Dice game complete 70%
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Pool XRBC
 http://www.criptoman.net/getting_started
-o stratum+tcp://92.51.46.40:3725 -u your wallet address -p any (diff-auto)
Good luck!
So dev anything new happening with RBC?
Soon to be add dice game.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
So dev anything new happening with RBC?
New exchange: http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-LTC-RBC.htm
I'm working on android wallet.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Hi Dev

Need POS Details

if assume i am having 100000 RBC - How Much RBC will receive for POS on wallet

TIA
100000*1.40/365=385 XRBC per day. Stacking depends on luck, so some days a bit more some days a bit less...

100000*0.4/365=109.6 ?
Activity: 727
Merit: 501

PoS percentage 40% per year

So if you want to know how much you can make per day, you have to multiply your XRBC ammount by the interest rate (1+ anual interest percentage/100) and divide it by 365 days. At least approximately.

Salute
Activity: 170
Hey berron

Whats This 1.40 Huh

And PoS percentage 40% per year

Confused Huh??
Hi Dev

Need POS Details

TIA
100000*1.40/365=385 XRBC per day. Stacking depends on luck, so some days a bit more some days a bit less...
Hi Dev

Need POS Details

TIA
Which Exchange Dev Huh YOBIT  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Any info about future development and roadmap? What's the meaning of this coin and why it was released? Do you have plans for the future? Please let us know
Roadmap:
1)Android wallet.
2)New wallet version.
3)New exchange.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Any info about future development and roadmap? What's the meaning of this coin and why it was released? Do you have plans for the future? Please let us know
Activity: 210
Hello, could you explain why year interest is so high?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
I've resynced multiple times, updated wallet etc etc, could it be that the coins are somehow corrupted or wtf is up? I cannot send them out, 7.5k RBC
Maybe you can dump the privkeys associated to your wallet, make another wallet and import there the keys... Only thinking out loud here.

Salute
Would that result in loss of my coins?
No, but if you don't know how to work with private keys maybe is better for you to try traditional methods before.

Before you do anything, backup your wallet.dat at least into two places. Then you can try any method you want. Just my advice.
I've resynced multiple times, updated wallet etc etc, could it be that the coins are somehow corrupted or wtf is up? I cannot send them out, 7.5k RBC
Maybe you can dump the privkeys associated to your wallet, make another wallet and import there the keys... Only thinking out loud here.

Salute
No, but if you don't know how to work with private keys maybe is better for you to try traditional methods before.

Salute

Salute
Pages:
Jump to: