Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP №2 in the cryptocurrency world ? - page 2. (Read 225 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
November 15, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
there is no difference between XRP and ETH, they are both centralized altcoins with no real usages which have an unlimited supply and will decline in the long run!
it doesn't matter if they had huge premines so they stay on top of the ranking list, they are still considered big shitcoins in this big market and in the long run, shitcoins can not last.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
Happened a few times recently that XRP passed ETH's market cap - however it always went back to normal and in general - imho it's a shame that this centralized shitcoin (XRP) got one of the highest market caps of all cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I understand you. I'm just worried about the situation with the ICO king. Last time he shows weakness. And if he loses the XPR which he is then the king  Sad I am afraid that with such a fall and the withdrawal of funds from scam projects. ETH lose all confidence.
Activity: 112
November 15, 2018, 06:52:59 AM
This is in direct response to the market yesterday and XRP was the first to start picking up again after the crash, even though a lot of people are in huge losses already. But as we all know, XRP's occupation of the no. 2 spot is only temporary
Activity: 462
November 15, 2018, 06:48:30 AM
Terrible events. The whole cryptocurrency falls down. So seriously that ETH lost its position which it took so long. What will happen next ? Now a lot of projects have completed their companies and most of them are scammers. Angry

Huh What should we expect?
Pages:
Jump to: