Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP beat ETH? - page 3. (Read 1144 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 14, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
Xrp beating ethereum on coinmarketcap is becoming regular occurrence as people begin to see the uses of xrp and promising ripple is when it comes to cryptocurrency adoption in financial services and allied! However, ethereum has won people's trust and it's very likely that ethereum will replace xrp soon!
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 02:14:35 PM
By new announcement Ripple trading volume rising and take second after BTC. In CMC list BSV took 4-5 position but now trading volume down and lost position.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 14, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
I think ETH has lost in the fight to survive with Ripple. XRP beat ETH this is not new thing and this community growing strongly, still i'm going to with xrp if you asking why because erc-20 projects are always collected eth than it is big effects in the market when too projects stolen money. In 2019 XRP is more bright from ETH.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
xrp beats eth, maybe for a while until the market improves and eth gets its trust again. The market is very bad now, almost all coins fall. Bad news about some ICO scams makes eth slumped because almost all ICOs using eth platform
Activity: 164
December 14, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
I don't think so. Ethereum just much better in market, than other altcoins now. Ripple should to try so hard to beat eth in future.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
XRP beats the Ethereum and now 2nd position. We have to check that Ripple is older than the Ethereum so once Ethereum beaten the Ripple and in future again it will happen.

Yes right, maybe Ripple defeated Ethereum in terms of market share at this time. They don't compete with one another because they have a different foundation, so that their prices do not affect each other.

I'm sure Ethereum can still return to second place at least in mid-2019.
Activity: 475
December 14, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
It depends on how you see the contest, if it is for utility and philosophy, ETH is thousands of times better than ripple, now if you see it economically, I think Ripple has the advantage, because ethereum is a platform designed to develop and ripple right now is negotiating with banks to implement payment methods, which according to many experts, is the future of cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
XRP just overtook ETHEREUM at coinmarketcap ranking but thats it.
The usage of the token still remain on busy ETHEREUM and will be develop soon.
I will still collect Ethereum at this rate and wait for it to take the number 2 spot once again.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
There is a lot of good news from XRP. They have a hard work team and many achievements in 2018. ETH prices continue to fall, but XRP prices rise and stabilize. But this is a race and we do not know who will be the winner. Currently XRP has more than $ 3 billion in market capitalization compared to ETH.
Activity: 280
yamzu
December 14, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
In my opinion Ripple has so many perspectives to be one of the best altcoins in market, but I don't know who would be the best, Ethereum or XRP.
Activity: 518
December 14, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
Yes now ripple of course did bullish trend , and because of this, many investors have moved to ripple , but I think when the market will return to its place that Ethereum will take second place
Activity: 686
December 14, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
I never understood the popularity of XRP, everything suits me in ETH - it's a good project, but what is the benefit of XRP I do not understand.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 14, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

XRP may be on the 2nd spot on the rank but their price just don't match there.  So much shills had been posted on facebook about them going to beat BTC either.  If there are group of people who are the most ambitious of all, its those guys. if XRP is really going to move up and worth $500 soon, they'd be making a lot of millionaires in the world, you think those banks will allow that to happen?
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 12:21:21 PM
Xrp and ETH has different platform there is no comparison between them.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
If you see in the coinmarketcap today, the rank of XRP increase and in the second place beat eth. Is it possible to xrp to guard its place and defeat eth as the best altcoins and make people more interested in xrp?
Can someone give anyreason why xrp can beat eth?
Thanks dude  Smiley
XRP is today a very potential Bank coin that is really in demand in the market. And even despite the fact that Ripple has now bypassed Ethereum, my opinion is not for long, in the end ETH will return to its second position.
I agree. It won't be permanent and ETH will come back on its position before. I can say that ETH is always good for long-term investment unlike XRP that good for trading because we do not know until when it going to live on the market. Many people attracted into XRP now and willing to invest, but still I believe that ethereum will recover and ready for it.
Yes, ETH is the strongest coin after Bitcoin, and therefore winning this coin in such a short period is a very difficult task, not only for XRP, but for any other altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
XRP can certainly afford ethanol as the price of ethereum is too cheap now that someone else chooses to invest in other coins because you earn more money here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
If you see in the coinmarketcap today, the rank of XRP increase and in the second place beat eth. Is it possible to xrp to guard its place and defeat eth as the best altcoins and make people more interested in xrp?
Thanks dude  Smiley
XRP is today a very potential Bank coin that is really in demand in the market. And even despite the fact that Ripple has now bypassed Ethereum, my opinion is not for long, in the end ETH will return to its second position.
I agree. It won't be permanent and ETH will come back on its position before. I can say that ETH is always good for long-term investment unlike XRP that good for trading because we do not know until when it going to live on the market. Many people attracted into XRP now and willing to invest, but still I believe that ethereum will recover and ready for it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
December 12, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
Thanks dude  Smiley

I think that when ethereum goes to the growth stage, it will return its second position. It will be actively bought for a long time, and capitalization will at least catch up with Ripple.
Activity: 322
December 12, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
Thanks dude  Smiley
Activity: 756
December 12, 2018, 09:52:31 AM
XRP beats the Ethereum and now 2nd position. We have to check that Ripple is older than the Ethereum so once Ethereum beaten the Ripple and in future again it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: