Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP - buy now or wait for dip? - page 3. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 06:53:26 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I just bought and will forget for a year or so. I trust that XRP has a long way up to go.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
December 25, 2017, 06:52:12 AM
I think this coins should be in your crypto protfolio. But if you don't really have it then maybe you can try to wait for a dip. However, if we look at which coins that had the best run as BTC had it's recent dip/correction XRP was the coin that held up the best among top 10. The onyl reason I see that XRP would drop is if we have another drop in BTC price, then XRP rpice might start to drop, but if instead you think BTC will ebgin its journey up to 20k again then I think XRP will skyrocket up to 2$ pretty quickly.

Those are my opinions but I can't say I am an expert, I asctually sold of most of my RIpple at $0,8 thinking it was going to dip further so now my stake is very small. I am personally hoping for a dip to buy more but not sure if it will happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 06:43:58 AM
I have strong believe in Ripple always have but not quiet sure how high it will go.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
December 25, 2017, 06:30:51 AM
better from now you buy that, because january price will be dragon
xrp will listing in coinbase
and you know the demand is big
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
December 25, 2017, 06:28:39 AM
$XRP without a doubt is one of the currencies which must exist in your long term portfolio.
Being a Long Term HOLDING, you may think of entering it now, however if you are looking over a short term this is the not the coin.
Again, for me $XRP is always a buy under $1
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 06:24:27 AM
Never go deep again, Asia is crazy about this coin so make your decision fast Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 06:23:32 AM
Hi all, what are your opinions about XRP? I am getting the feeling this coin can even become bigger than it already is. I unfortunately never bought it, even when it was at $0.25 for weeks.

Do you believe it is a good time to buy now, or wait for a dip?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Pages:
Jump to: