Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP can be used for real payments! - page 3. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
October 02, 2018, 01:22:01 AM
all coins have different programs, and I don't think that for the majority of all coins for a customer, crypto, known as a virtual currency, is only in the form of data and a system, for a real payment it must be exchanged for banknotes Also, what happened to XRP, XRP also kept in touch with the bank for a real payment
the problem is whether xrp can become a global payment, not the problem of other coins having different strategies.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
October 02, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
all coins have different programs, and I don't think that for the majority of all coins for a customer, crypto, known as a virtual currency, is only in the form of data and a system, for a real payment it must be exchanged for banknotes Also, what happened to XRP, XRP also kept in touch with the bank for a real payment
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 12:59:26 AM
Most critics of cryptocurrency always point out that the currencies cannot be used for payments in real life. Recently, XRP are now used for payments in three companies. I become optimistic on altcoins when I knew this. Share your thought on Altcoins as payments below.

It is possible, I see many company and bank accept XRP as a payment method, transaction fee is low and transation speed is fast. Beside XRP, I think XLM, NTY can be payment currency also
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 12:57:04 AM
Most critics of cryptocurrency always point out that the currencies cannot be used for payments in real life. Recently, XRP are now used for payments in three companies. I become optimistic on altcoins when I knew this. Share your thought on Altcoins as payments below.

Yes. This is indeed a good sign but I think in order for us to remove the doubt in people about the things in cryptocurrency, it shouldn't just be XRP alone pushing forward. Other good coins should be pushed as well in order for big companies or big business people accept cryptocurrency as a payment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 02, 2018, 12:54:25 AM
It's not XPR. It's XRP.

The fact that XRP can be used for real life payments is not a reason to long XRP. XRP is centralized. It's against the nature of decentralization and cryptos.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 12:20:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: