Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP gains momentum, analysts expect the token to skyrocket to $3 - page 2. (Read 156 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 103
A lot of good news about xrp is posted. Some expert says that xrp will sky rocket to 3$, I think the market is in a good condition and I that xrp is a good altcoin the only problem that affect the xrp price is the ongoing SEC-Ripple lawsuit that influenced XRP price since December 2020, how ever The community of XRP holders "XRP Army" is leading the way, sharing updates on every move made by the Securities Exchange Commission and Ripple executives to make everything transparent and also XRP is rallying in the second leg of bull-run led by Ethereum-killer projects, and analysts expect the altcoin to post over 120% gains in the current cycle. Do you believe xrp will rise up 3$ next months or end of this year?
No i don't think that XRP coin will reach that price but it is not impossible for XRP to reach that, it will depend on how XRP Army will do propaganda to encourage new people or potentially big whales to buy some xrp, that is the moment XRP will reach that price or even more.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Yes I think XRP has potential to reach its old ATH (3.22 or something) and even go higher. It's well supported and a strong project and coin.

I'm readingvery day, that they're getting closer and closer to a win against the SEC. As soon, it's over, it'll probably skyrocket. Well I hope so, because I'm holding it since 2018 and bought when it was at 1.90-2.8$...

Let's see how it goes !
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
A lot of good news about xrp is posted. Some expert says that xrp will sky rocket to 3$, I think the market is in a good condition and I that xrp is a good altcoin the only problem that affect the xrp price is the ongoing SEC-Ripple lawsuit that influenced XRP price since December 2020, how ever The community of XRP holders "XRP Army" is leading the way, sharing updates on every move made by the Securities Exchange Commission and Ripple executives to make everything transparent and also XRP is rallying in the second leg of bull-run led by Ethereum-killer projects, and analysts expect the altcoin to post over 120% gains in the current cycle. Do you believe xrp will rise up 3$ next months or end of this year?
Pages:
Jump to: