Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP got 30 new WHALES!!! - page 2. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 1259
Nil inultum remanebit
August 29, 2020, 03:16:51 AM
XRP got 30 new whales who are holding over a million XRP on their wallet. The analysis says XRP is ready to go up. Read the article below to know more.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/xrp-is-up-30-and-has-30-new-whales/amp

What's your thoughts on it? Can we see Ripple over 1$ again? Or it will stay here?

The rich have their quirks. If you have a few extra millions in your pocket,  then why not to buy? Even shit like that can shoot up, eventually. But I would not consider  new whales in XRP room   as a 1$ signal,  at least for the nearest future. 
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
August 29, 2020, 02:57:09 AM
XRP got 30 new whales who are holding over a million XRP on their wallet. The analysis says XRP is ready to go up. Read the article below to know more.

What's your thoughts on it? Can we see Ripple over 1$ again? Or it will stay here?
nice try trying to chill the garbage coin..   Grin Grin the fact that there are 30 new whales is the more reason I wong hold onto the coin
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
August 29, 2020, 02:53:42 AM
the whole of the whales on XRP is obviously too small. When people get to understand the importance of crypto it will ssurely increase. The massive adoption in the crpto space will obviously rope people into various projects of interests and when they get in they will surely change the number of whales to a hugher one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
August 28, 2020, 05:23:00 PM
XRP price chart is looking nice and showing movement to upwards. I think the investments of big whales are effecting slowly slowly. But it is doing great, price is increasing slowly. I think XRP will rise again and it may touch the 1$ price in this run. But it will take some time for the  slow movement also the bitcoin also have to show some upwards movement for that.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
August 28, 2020, 05:13:56 PM
For a couple of days, XRP has shown a strong upward movement. This article confirms that the uptrend will continue and we can see potential growth in XRP. In this way definitely, it may touch $1 but will take some time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
August 28, 2020, 05:13:08 PM
Ready to go up or down? These whales had made control over the cryptocurrency and they are already holding crypto pretty sure they know when to buy and when to sell. The new whales that could be they are talking about are probably some sort of hype so people will going to invest in xrp and then it will made xrp a good market price increase. After that of course the whales can move and sell all their holdings and earn. Then buy back again when xrp market will be cheap because of their activity which pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 28, 2020, 05:02:04 PM
I have been dissapointed with XRP for more than a year, ir broke its huge support a year a back and since then it has been very low. Also in the last months wen BTC managed to brake up, XRP seems to be performing rather poorly still. Hard to tell if these whalesactually mean something.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 28, 2020, 04:47:21 PM
despite getting 30 new whales, I think XRP is still unable to prove that XRP can go to $ 1 again,
because many investors also quit XRP, how? do you think XRP can go to $ 1 again?

We require a lot more of whales to pump this coin since it has fallen a lot from the top and to being much in the upwards movement as such. So little push will help all the investors who had being holding from the highs and will be able to recover some of the loses in this coin. Also, current price is approx. 0.27 and crossing even 0.5$ will be a big thing.

That's a good analysis, we have to go through several stages for the XRP price to reach $1. And I think it's hard because now it's DeFi fever where all the investors are focused on there, I hope it's only temporary and everything returns to normal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
August 28, 2020, 01:02:20 PM
despite getting 30 new whales, I think XRP is still unable to prove that XRP can go to $ 1 again,
because many investors also quit XRP, how? do you think XRP can go to $ 1 again?

We require a lot more of whales to pump this coin since it has fallen a lot from the top and to being much in the upwards movement as such. So little push will help all the investors who had being holding from the highs and will be able to recover some of the loses in this coin. Also, current price is approx. 0.27 and crossing even 0.5$ will be a big thing.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
August 28, 2020, 12:56:12 PM

The real situation is XRP got 30 new whales that holding million of xrp in their wallet that ready to be dump???  Grin Grin Grin If you a small investors and see this.. think over before buying this XRP ripple that anytime can be crash if the owner wanna do it.. I am bet this 30 whales will be feel sorry to hold XRP to long as the risk getting dump are too high in my opinion.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 28, 2020, 12:50:41 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 28, 2020, 12:25:12 PM
Aren´t you surprised that every time when some altcoin increases in price, there's a whale before it grows? Almost every time they know where the market goes, how? I didn´t see any good news regarding XRP and even it, they predicted the growth.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
August 28, 2020, 11:31:28 AM
A ton of investors into XRP means that they should be buying a ton of XRP as well and making it go up, and I mean really up, a lot more than all other things in the market. I am checking XRP and it is historical prices and in the past 3 months there has been absolutely no increase in XRP that is above and beyond the market increases, there has been zero sudden changes, it has all been either down with the market or up with the market.

Even during up times, not like bitcoin and others on average went up 7% and XRP went up 50%+, there has been no case of that neither. People are just tricking you to believe that XRP is something that whales are interested in. Believe me no whale wants to be part of something that could crash any moment if the owners want to crash it.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 27, 2020, 10:56:21 AM
Thats good news for XRP for its new top investors, But still this is not enough to pump the price again even to $1 per XRP price level, especially for XRP that has very large total coin supply even $1 is too difficult to achieve nowadays. because the market trend is weak and the current market movement is only driven by the Defi bubble other called it a crazed or hype or whatever they call it but still it was just temporary and thats what I believe.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 25, 2020, 02:13:22 PM
the possibility of going up even more than $ 1, if they actually have millions of XRP investments. good news like this can affect the price of the coin itself. especially BTC is currently experiencing significant price developments, if BTC can move steadily increasing then this is a good opportunity for several other top altcoins including XRP.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
August 25, 2020, 01:59:20 PM

I found it interesting that since the article has been published XRP has been on a red market. And in the last 7 days the 24 volume change was down by -4.5%

Those are usually paid articles meant to pump the price so that Ripple Labs can sell some of their stash.

XRP is not exactly a ponzi but a centralized company coin where the company sells certain number of coins every year to make money and continue running their operation. Their CEO must be earning a million USD every year. Those money have to come from somewhere.

They will never let their coin pump too much because every time it does they take profit and curb the pump.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
August 25, 2020, 12:04:43 PM

Although the price of BTC and ETH are now going up, the price of XRP is still not moving. I mean, I have seen XRP reached 0.4$ last year but this year, it hasn't been increasing from 0.2$+. I wonder if that's whales are going to have a positive impact on the XRP market or not. Just look at the price today, do you really think those whales are gonna push the price of XRP up?

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 25, 2020, 09:48:28 AM

After this topic post, XRP already pump 50% and now $0.30. XRP being a top 3 coins, many investors love to hold XRP and this article showed 30 big investors hold their XRP in the wallet. It has huge change to pump more. I have been holding few amount of XRP in the wallet and until i wish i will hold.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 24, 2020, 02:39:38 PM
This is probably the most interesting news about XRP that I have seen since 2017. When you want to be rich, you need to follow rich people. This information is really important because you see what rich people do and what you should do. They probably know more, than you, right?  Wink.
It is not enough to repeat. You also need to think like them. At the very first correction, FOMO will overtake you and that's it)))
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 24, 2020, 12:30:14 PM
This is probably the most interesting news about XRP that I have seen since 2017. When you want to be rich, you need to follow rich people. This information is really important because you see what rich people do and what you should do. They probably know more, than you, right?  Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: