Pages:
Author

Topic: Xrp hodl or sell? - page 3. (Read 478 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 12, 2018, 07:17:36 PM
Sell, XRP just got pumped recently so it will be hars to pump again in a short period of time. Also im biased to a decentralized token, since xrp is centralized token it thus i dont trust on it because it can be easily nanipulatr by the higher ops
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
March 12, 2018, 07:11:53 PM
Don't sell it now. Price is low now but there is chance to increase price. Hopefully price will be growing up. Personally I am also holding xrp. Don't be panic. Hold and wait for big pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 12, 2018, 07:04:08 PM
I read a lot of news about ripple what do you think is the right thing to do? Im waiting to hit 3usd again

this is a good price for him.  I think that  we will  see a ripple by 5 dollars by the end of 2018. XRP has a lot of integration with the banking payment system, but this does not affect on price. Everything depends on the market and the direction of the bitcoin price. Now its a good time to buy some ripple.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Ripple is likely to hit the 3 dollar again but as at when is the real question. It all depends on how long you can hold. Ripple is worth holding for me.
Looking at it's market chart in previous months, it really hard for Ripple to reach that amount. It is really disappointing looking at its dip without any signs of recovering. It looks like Ripple is getting abandoned by some investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
I read a lot of news about ripple what do you think is the right thing to do? Im waiting to hit 3usd again
I believed ripple will pump in the coming uptrend but less likely it will hit 3.0$. If you hold now you will still make profit while if you sell now and buy another undervalue coin then you might profit more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 07:54:19 AM
I do not really know about xrp that I know is xrp has advantages that other coins do not have. if I personally hold xrp coins, I will hold until the price I expect to happen. I will Explore all avenues well or not it is already his risk.
everything is back to you, you are the one holding and you will also take action or decision
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
Ripple is a hopeless project. There are few people who somehow believe in him, but he has no special advantages

If its like that, why so many big companies are working with ripple and keep joining ripple network?
Stop FUD guys ripple is awesome
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
I earned on top, that was at 3.2 for me. That was nice spike up, I sold in the right moment, ripple was one of my best hits until now. I was thinking to wait more or to sell, and later I saw that sell decision was great. Now I have ripple again. I bought around 1$, but price is down more, I will buy more. Ripple will recover 3$ and rise more, they are working a lot on ripple and they are showing that, all market is quiet, prices are dropping more then they rise, but that will change until the end of the year and when market start to grow again ripple will grow too, now is the time for waiting.
Activity: 364
March 12, 2018, 07:34:10 AM
As you can see, the ripple moves along with the all market, along with all other crypto currencies. I think that when the market will return to a growing trend, then the ripple will also go up. So my opinion is hold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 07:14:41 AM
Im hodling, because i think if bitcoin will go up, ripple will go up too like last december or last june, there was 2 times, then bitcoin skyrocketed ripple gainz was huge too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 07:08:50 AM
XRP has cooperated with many Banks this year to increase the popularity of XRP!

The total assets of XRP are ranked fourth, the circulation is almost 50%, and with the XRP transaction, the total amount of XRP will be reduced, and the opportunity to become a speculation coin will be too great!
Activity: 102
March 12, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
I think we still have to hold, it will go higher soon.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 06:55:56 AM
With the current situation in the market it's hard to guess, sell or keep Ripple. Now the price of a coin is not so high, and it makes sense to buy Ripple for the long term. Sooner or later the market will recover and prices will go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 12, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
Just hold because late time ripple hits $3 just increase your patience on holding that maybe this year xrp will go even further than $3 just trust the ripple it will pump the prices in no time. We just have to wait for the great news about bitcoin
With curent market condition I agree to hold xrp coins it is not advisable to sell coins in bearish season like this cause for sure you will only losing your investment better to hold on cause when market become bullish expect this coin would recover same as btc and eth
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
March 12, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
it is not the fact on input price, future position shall be considered - if you think that price will go up, compared to other type of investment, HODL, contrary - sell it..
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 12, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
We can hold it for now as the market is in bearish status, it will recover back 2nd  or 3rd quarter this year and whenever happens during the network fee and network congestion of bitcoin might screwed, XRP is there to the rescue, to diversify and regain back to 2 or 3 dollar ATH. So once again just HODL.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
Just hold because late time ripple hits $3 just increase your patience on holding that maybe this year xrp will go even further than $3 just trust the ripple it will pump the prices in no time. We just have to wait for the great news about bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Ripple is pure gamble and speculation like many other alts out there, I myself think that if you are going to gamble on ripple don't go long term for sure. Bering in mind that they have private blockchain and it is fully centralized which means that you don't actually have much power and can't have power over the network and over your coins then. However some people see it as top cheap coin and buy without looking at market cap. I don't like nor trust ripple with my money to be hoest, but I can't deny the fact that it can be used to flip nice % return.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 12, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
It depends on your own, if your cost is 3 usd, then I suggest you continue to hold, wait for a good price in consider selling, if you still do not have lose money, so I suggest you to sell in a timely manner, after all it is a centralized token.

Right now the price are far far away from 3$ so for me Im not continue holding xrp since most people sell there ripplw when the price pump up to 3$ and we all know that ripple are controllable by the bank Im not a true believer of xrp that a reason why I sell my xrp 1$ but in the end Im hoping that the price go up again to 3$ so the investor make a good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
No point holding XRP. Sell it at some profit level you comfortable with.
Pages:
Jump to: