Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP is the best crypto safe haven? - page 4. (Read 2472 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 05, 2017, 05:09:19 AM
Ripple has a great product. Everyone understands this. And slowly but surely it is being implemented by more and more companies. I believe that XRP is a long-term coin that will open its full potential within 1-3 yrs of years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 05:07:10 AM
In my latest blog I talk about the precarious state of the economy and what investors might turn to for safe-haven assets in a stock sell-off:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/is-xrp-destined-to-be-a-safe-haven-asset/

I believe that investors might strongly consider turning to XRP as the next "gold standard" in crypto safe havens.  

Let me know what you think.  

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/904375295578447872

I dont think that XRP is a crypto safe haven. If there were to be one crypto safe haven, I would consider nominating one of the top coins besides ripple like ltc because it is not moving that much and is currently stable for a low price having a lot of potential to go way up, at least that is what I think for now. I might consider nominating xrp to be a safe haven if it is not moving in price because that is what a safe haven is, only used for storing value.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
September 05, 2017, 04:58:30 AM
There is an opinion about ripple and why it won't become new worldwide gold standart. Banks are interested in stable currency, they don't like volatility when the deal concerns money transfer. Ripple's blockchain technology is brilliant, but it has to much degrees of freedom. That's why banks interested exactly in ripple's blockchain, but not in the currency. Now ripple lives only because of good news...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 04:10:23 AM
XRP is currently the most underrated currency in the top 4 Crypto market currencies. XRP a must buy this September... Prices gonna surge upwards shortly.. Mind you it's solely an investment scheme..
It is influenced by China and other altcoins. Do you have investment at this time?
Activity: 35
September 05, 2017, 04:05:24 AM
The Chinese and Russian markets are not stable, no currency is safe at this time
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 02:39:34 AM
and ur guy dont known the feel when the price fall from 0.5 to 0.2 and still there for 3 month!!!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 02:07:16 AM
And how about huge premine of authors of ripple and centralization? Yes, their have deals with banks and I respect this, but I'm afraid of concentrating this big share of tokens in one hands

Banks are not interested by Ripple as a cryptocuurency, they are only interested in their computing solution

Despite this, the popularity of this currency can grow very much. I think this is a very promising coin. I'm ready to keep her for a few years. It seems to me that the price of this coin will be 1000 dollars in a few years.
By the way, can anybody tell me a good purse for storing coins?

Did you mean 1000 sats?  Or maybe you forgot a decimal somewhere? 

You do realize that a 1000 dollar ripple means it has a market cap of 38 Trillion dollars right?  That's 500x the current bitcoin marketcap and 2x the GDP of the US!  Some of you people need to think with your brains and not  your feelings. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
September 05, 2017, 01:37:19 AM
in the end ripple might be even a scam...

yes, a scam that is compliant with the SEC and approved by the federal reserve (i know, you're a crypto-anarchist who hates the feds)... all jokes aside, you're clueless

And that makes them legit?  the federal reserve is the biggest scam of all. The terrible monetary policies set by the fed are what ultimately led to the creation of the solution that is Bitcoin.  What the heck is even the point of all this if you want a centralized bank partnered asset?
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
September 04, 2017, 11:50:46 PM
You are absolutely right, check out this massive wide spread dumping of all the cryptocurrencies, still safe haven you think? most of the coins dumped more than negative 20% though as it is very good indeed when price rises it gives us sometimes more than 200% profit Cheesy I feel like XRP is too much centralized, I mean they control the entire supply all by themselves and it'll take a few more years before the major game changer banks notice it and decide to adopt it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
September 04, 2017, 03:55:30 PM
XRP is in bed with the Federal Reserve. Go google it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
September 04, 2017, 03:52:09 PM
in the end ripple might be even a scam...

yes, a scam that is compliant with the SEC and approved by the federal reserve (i know, you're a crypto-anarchist who hates the feds)... all jokes aside, you're clueless
Activity: 25
September 03, 2017, 06:39:15 PM
XRP is currently the most underrated currency in the top 4 Crypto market currencies. XRP a must buy this September... Prices gonna surge upwards shortly.. Mind you it's solely an investment scheme..
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 03, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
the best crypto still bitcoin not xrp
xrp good coin, but still under BTC and ETH
is never xrp can replace bitcoin positition to the best crypto
Activity: 18
September 03, 2017, 04:18:02 PM
in the end ripple might be even a scam, but also there is  chance to make a serious profit, I'm holding a few just not to miss something completely...
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
September 03, 2017, 04:17:45 PM
With this logic, can any promising cryptocurrency is considered a safe haven. Including LTC, ETH and DSH .
As long as people are adopting and merchants are using it yes it is a safe haven but we never know what the future holds for us so far technology is growing and I believe crypto currency will also evolve to make profit and acceptance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
September 03, 2017, 04:10:26 PM
Despite the hate it keeps growing, i guess it feeds on it
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 04:05:12 PM
Thanks for the lovely blog post. I will continue to hold onto my xrp as I fully believe it is the best bet and a step above the rest!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 03, 2017, 03:57:44 PM
That is how it works people, and you all know that a lot of banks like ripple just because they are so interested in it, and that makes it one of the most "safest" cryptocurrencies that are on the market just because of banks.
But that doesnt make it the best cryptocurrencie, and doesnt mean that it will be worth $10 each coin in a few years because that is impossible because the supply.
But it is a good coin, it wont give more profits because it is rising so slowly, but it is safe to buy those.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2017, 03:54:28 PM
But I read somewhere that XRP is not decentralised?  Huh
Could someone kindly shed some light?

I thought the whole power about BTC and many crypto is that - it's decentralised?

Ripple is 100% centralized. I can't even say it is 1% decentralized. They have their central company. People don't even know how the team and owners control the total supply of ripple.
Right, there would have to be a situation similar to insider trading that would allow someone to predict the right move that Ripple makes. The price of Ripple is very sketchy, there is some room for growth though with the amount of people holding the coins (and it isn’t much) the price could get back to its starting price without much effort.
Banks like Ripple though they don’t like it enough to pour a huge amount of money into it because they already know that they want their own system in place and would not want to get these other whales richer.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 03:45:12 PM
But I read somewhere that XRP is not decentralised?  Huh
Could someone kindly shed some light?

I thought the whole power about BTC and many crypto is that - it's decentralised?

Ripple is 100% centralized. I can't even say it is 1% decentralized. They have their central company. People don't even know how the team and owners control the total supply of ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: