Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP or ETH? - page 6. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
The market is half green, with ETH and XRP on the red side on coin360.
So, I think it's time to buy the cryptos. Which one would you prefer to invest and why?

of course ethereum.

new fork is coming for eth in november. after this fork eth will be at least 400 dollar. 1.5x in 2 month

Could you please tell which one of the projects is coming an ETH fork? I'll like to have a look at it and see what solutions they are bringing.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
So, I think it's time to buy the cryptos. Which one would you prefer to invest and why?

At a time when the price is stable and stable like this time, investing in ETH for long-term goals will be more reasonable than XRP. Because XRP rates rose more than 70% two weeks ago, it is very difficult for XRP rates to continue rising. So investing in ETH then hold to 2019 is the best way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
both is good but i think XRP last month have some proggres and good news, ETH last month have bad news with some ICO dev sell many ETH
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 08:09:04 AM
Wait a little bit until another bearish trend will come and that could be the best time to buy crypto. This time it looks like ETH and XRP are overpriced for me. I will try to choose both of coins because they have a lot of advantages and demands. They are worth to invest in every moment but it's much better to get in when they are dipping.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 01, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

of course ethereum.

new fork is coming for eth in november. after this fork eth will be at least 400 dollar. 1.5x in 2 month
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: