Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP or XLM - page 2. (Read 545 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
I think for more profit I choose XLM, although in principle they are similar, but I believe more in Stellar
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 03:12:29 PM
I think XLM is better than XRP unconditionally because ripple is a scam and not a cryptocurrency. Even doge is better than ripple.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 15, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
The Ripple network nodes might be decentralized (but they're still mostly ran by ripple) however the XRP coin is currently 62% centralized because that's how many Ripple.co has in their control. XLM as a coin is also centralized at a higher rate of 82% control since they're a little younger and haven't distributed as much as ripple. The difference is that XRP is sold by ripple.co at auction price, where XLM is distributed for free to holders, contributes and soon every day people to promote mass adoption. Both coins have 1 billion coins, one company will profit from the distributing xrp while the other will benefit greater simply from having people use and trade xlm without having to sell it.

Wow, that was interesting. So that is just illusion of choice - ripple and stellar are centralized both and can cause some surprisers for holders.
And I dont understand topic starter. Why only two of these coins? Why not trying to find some new altcoins with low capitalization which promise to be big things. Maybe because it requires some time Cheesy
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
The Ripple network nodes might be decentralized (but they're still mostly ran by ripple) however the XRP coin is currently 62% centralized because that's how many Ripple.co has in their control. XLM as a coin is also centralized at a higher rate of 82% control since they're a little younger and haven't distributed as much as ripple. The difference is that XRP is sold by ripple.co at auction price, where XLM is distributed for free to holders, contributes and soon every day people to promote mass adoption. Both coins have 1 billion coins, one company will profit from the distributing xrp while the other will benefit greater simply from having people use and trade xlm without having to sell it.

Interesting idea
Activity: 672
March 15, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
I'll choose anything, only not Ripple, because I think that the Ripple project has nothing to do with the crypto currency, I think that this project does great harm for the crypto currency world. I think that we all see it today and feel it.
copper member
Activity: 658
March 15, 2018, 02:35:36 PM
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 02:33:46 PM
Personally I prefer XLM but I really find the need to put down the other just because you hold one kind of silly. Hold both or hold one and be happy and let others chose what they want to hold. This isnt a us vs them situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 15, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
What do you think?

XRP and XLP both are good and these both coins are nowadays gaining a lot of demand in the government bodies, banks, and finance sector and also by the other people in the world. Both these coins are undergoing tough competition among themselves and i think that both are experiencing a good challenge and they soon will be realizing that it is tough to show the consistency in this crypto market and i think stellar will soon replace the ripple in the coming months in many sectors.
Activity: 180
March 15, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
If you want to make money, XLM and XRP are good choice. Because even trash coin can do x10. But if you want to invest in the future - XLM is your choice. First of all because of decentralaized
Activity: 347
March 15, 2018, 01:32:37 PM
What do you think?

My personal opinion is that Stellar is a much more promising coin than Ripple and has much greater potential. But in the current market situation, I would personally invest a small part in Ripple also.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
What do you think?
I would have chose Stellar, because its capitalization is smaller, and the growth potential is best.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
What do you think?

I would choose Ripple since it is non-stop partnering with other companies and insights about it's project.
They did partner with a lot of businesses over the years. The coin should be really famous or it could be hated by many.

XLM is whatever...
Activity: 83
March 15, 2018, 01:10:48 PM
I like both of these coins, they all have a good foundation.
Activity: 30
March 15, 2018, 12:27:55 PM
i love both two
Activity: 17
March 15, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
I choose xrp, a gift of the future.
Activity: 450
March 15, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
Both are good options, however I would like to invest in XLM, IMO it has more chances to rise than XRP.
Yes,  XRP (ripple) already rise up before some days.
Now its good chance to pump XLM. I like and support XLM also. Sometimes it can be low, but most probably XLM and IMO will rise so much suddenly.
But Maximum users Still full believe in XRP.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
Given that the price of Ripple has already exceeded the dollar, we can conclude that in the near future Stellar will also reach a price of one dollar. Now Stellar makes a lot of efforts to become an alternative to traditional bank transfers, especially where it is needed most. This is the potential for further success in the future. It is believed that 2018 will become a year of crypto currency, and it is very likely that both coins will become even more popular.
Activity: 252
March 15, 2018, 12:15:44 PM
Both of these coins are now behaving terribly. The choice can be made with correction, now it's too early to talk about it.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 15, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
if I personally I would prefer XRP, because I think XRP will provide big profits in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
March 15, 2018, 12:11:53 PM
What do you think?

they are good coin.
If i have a lot of money, i will buy all of them. And hold until market going up.
Pages:
Jump to: