Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP Overtakes ETH, Curaizon On The Brink Of Success - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I don't think so, ripple is too manipulated and is centralized I don't trust this "fake" cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrencies haven't born to be centralized

I made a video on this today & I said the exact same thing. However, that's why I believe it will succeed. It's kind of like a hybrid cryptocurrency. ICO's that aren't 100% blockchain based also have the best odds of succeeding. Crypto has to find out how to merge and integrate into our society. I don't think crypto can just survive by itself as a lone currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
I don't think so, ripple is too manipulated and is centralized I don't trust this "fake" cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrencies haven't born to be centralized
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
After today's pump was thinking XRP will touch the 1$ today. But seems like wait to more days now. Now maybe big dump for the XRP or it will soon cross the 1$ mark in coming days or in coming months surely.
Activity: 8
XRP is still far from its $3 high, but it has a strong chance to succeed in this market. I'm also hoping ICO's begin to strengthen and then become a viable investment opportunity like in 2017.
Activity: 78
XRP vs ETH:

Ethereum has finally been dethroned as the 2nd biggest cryptocurrency. XRP has gained over 150% in the past week! This isn't anything new to most of you guys that have been following crypto, but this could help strengthen the overall market. Additional hype, discussion, & vested interest will help crypto as a whole recover from the bear market we have been experiencing the past year. XRP is still far away from ATH's, but with recent news it could start to recover towards the $1 range. If we can get institutional investors into this space, then I believe crypto as a whole will begin to recover.

Curaizon:

Curaizon is making large strides in the crypto space as an ICO. They have a product with a real purpose that could help save lives. Their product would also help consumers, doctors, & pharmacies save money and further research with prescription based medications. Their goal is to eliminate drug non-adherence through a system they created. So far, this system has shown to be effective in clinical trials. Here is a short excerpt that explains how unique this project is "Curaizon™ uses the most practical, economically viable and fastest means of communication in order to secure high levels of adherence to prescriptions, avoid preventable hospitalizations and gather valuable data".

Summary:

Our market will continue to grow as long as ICO's continue to gain validity. We need ICO's that don't have purpose to fail. Right now we are in the growing stage of the crypto space. Older projects like XRP, ETH, NEO ect have already proved their worth and should continue to grow when the market picks up steam. There is no way to tell where the bottom of this market is, but analyst are inferring that we are close to it.

Questions:

Do you believe XRP will reach $1 soon?

What are your thoughts on Curaizon?
Pages:
Jump to: