Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP potential? - page 3. (Read 690 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
August 26, 2022, 07:47:31 PM
Xrp has lot of potential like BTC but lawsuit completely destroy it's price and now everyone is feeling fear to invest big in this coin because it was once delisted by almost all biggest exchanges like coinsbit, Binance and others. It's supply is also very big and it will not pumped like low market cap coins but I think it has potential to go 100x in long term.
However, despite the lawsuit issue about XRP, they are still able to survive and even grow. Yet, it was just to see that some people are ignoring this because of bad claims and reputations. And I was not sure how they will resolve this issue since we already heard about this a few years ago and it still exists.

But I have no problem with this, I have some XRP in my wallet and still using this for some of my transactions due to its low transaction fees. This might be the reason why until now this coin still on the top listed coins in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
August 26, 2022, 06:57:21 PM
Actually really sad to know the condition of XRP, although after their problem with SEC and has been clear, right now, they are like other altcoins, struggling during this bearish market. I still believe that XRP still has the chance to rise up n the next bullish But I don't know if they are able to pass the previous ATH or not. However with the current situation of the coin itself

As you said, since XRP had problems with the SEC,  the price of XRP has continued to decline and even after 5 years XRP has not been able to return
to the ATH price.
Yes, this is one f the problems that should be faced. But at least, they are still able to rise up for several months before the market is getting in bearish at that time. They can still be able to rise up at that time after the problem of SEC. Their position is also decreased enough on CMC and has decreased cap.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 26, 2022, 06:21:48 PM
Then how is the development of XRP with the SEC, is there a continuation of the problem because seeing from this incident the price of XRP continues to experience a significant decline until now the price of XRP is at a rate of 0.3$, although if we find XRP at a low price, it doesn't hurt to continue collect in the long term because there is a lot of possibility this company can still survive if the issue with the SEC is resolved then the price of XRP could rise quickly.

As you said, since XRP had problems with the SEC,  the price of XRP has continued to decline and even after 5 years XRP has not been able to return
to the ATH price. Although XRP is still among the top altcoins, as long as the problems with the SEC have not been resolved, the risk of investing
in XRP is still quite high. So I chose not to invest in XRP first, for me there are many other choices of coins that are safer and more profitable than
taking the risk of investing in XRP. But if you are among those who still think XRP is a project that will be big in the future, please just take
a decision according to your prediction, but you have to be prepared with the risks that will occur. Moreover, long-term investment in XRP, it's something
we have to think about carefully. Don't let us regret our decision, my advice as long as XRP has not resolved its problems with the SEC, it would be wise
to choose a short-term investment first if we want to invest in XRP.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
August 26, 2022, 05:19:31 PM
XRP does have a lot of potential, one of the Big Caps that is currently sleeping is XRP,
for me XRP is something special, especially when XRP was hit by FUD and was about to be delisted on the exchange,
but XRP is really struggling to stay up, and until now XRP is really awesome
This is before the issue with SEC but when the problem started to came in, that’s the start of the drop for XRP. Many believes on the good technology of XRP, but it seems like they are being played by the politics especially with the banks since XRP deals with the banks.

Well, big market cap is still there, it’s just that XRP can easily be replace by another good coin and If I’m going to decide, I’ll say no for XRP for now because they are being stagnant, and do good developments anymore which can put them on a bigger risk.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
August 26, 2022, 05:14:47 PM
Then how is the development of XRP with the SEC, is there a continuation of the problem because seeing from this incident the price of XRP continues to experience a significant decline until now the price of XRP is at a rate of 0.3$, although if we find XRP at a low price, it doesn't hurt to continue collect in the long term because there is a lot of possibility this company can still survive if the issue with the SEC is resolved then the price of XRP could rise quickly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 26, 2022, 01:30:18 PM
XRP does have a lot of potential, one of the Big Caps that is currently sleeping is XRP,
for me XRP is something special, especially when XRP was hit by FUD and was about to be delisted on the exchange,
but XRP is really struggling to stay up, and until now XRP is really awesome
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
August 26, 2022, 07:45:33 AM
XRP is one of the old altcoins that has high potential for the future, and you are not wrong to choose the coin for the long term because there is currently a lot of positive news about the development for XRP, but we cannot fully confirm that the coin can bring us huge profits and all this is just our respective predictions and confidence in investing.
It can increase a little bit but not too much because this coin is controversial. There was an issue with this coin with the banks and also many people are calling this coin a shitcoin. I think they are the same people who called eth a shitcoin.

I am not one of those people because I treat both eth and ripple as a useful coin. I use ripple every time I play gambling because its fees are cheap and the deposit is also instant but not eth at the moment because it went into some problems however investment wise I can go with eth more than ripple. Not only eth actually but bitcoin and other top coins as well that has no major issue like ripple had.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 26, 2022, 03:27:37 AM
Initially I saved as much as 3000 xrp and plan to save it in the long term. However, since the dispute with the SEC is still ongoing, I began to think again, and at the end of last year I sold 70% of it. I myself actually still feel confident about the prospects for xrp in the future. However, since I prioritized risk, in the end I chose to sell some of it because I felt it was already quite profitable, and the rest I planned to keep for a long time.

Actually there are many altcoins that have good potential for long-term investment, For example BNB, ETH, MATIC, XVG, and many more, but instead you choose and have a stand to maintain your belief, against XRP coins which have a very large supply, and almost no  there are significant movements in all global markets, don't force your beliefs on the unclear, and in the end you will lose so much money later on, this is just an opinion, back to your stance as a trader..
Indeed, sometimes not all planing is according to what we want, I myself have several options if the initial plan does not match reality, then I use backup planing, namely by moving the allocation to some of the coins you mentioned above. Crypto investment or trading will always be risky, it's just a matter of how we respond to this risk and of course I always prioritize to be able to minimize that risk.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 24, 2022, 07:59:24 PM
Recently, I see very often how the XRP coin is in great demand. And this suggests that in the near future the coin will become very relevant and will bring profit to its holders. And from this we can conclude that when this decline in the cryptocurrency market ends, the XRP coin will grow very rapidly and bring profit to investors.

It should be noted that XRP used to be considered a potential token, but it hasn't progressed since becoming a target of SEC lawsuits, and things are still chaotic. Unless XRP can close the case with the SEC and win, they could get back into the race after a period of stagnation but if they can't solve that problem, then I think that's the end for XRP. Investing in them is currently considered high risk, should not be risky.
Yeah, the ongoing lawsuit has caused stagnation over the XRP market. This can extent for a long time, because lawsuits won't come to an end in a short. Investment is always prone to risk, here it adds more risk. Already there is command that XRP is centralized. These days more altcoins behave in such a way, so this isn't a big issue. Possibly XRP will succeed against the lawsuit and progress good by the next bullish season.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 24, 2022, 06:26:01 PM
Recently, I see very often how the XRP coin is in great demand. And this suggests that in the near future the coin will become very relevant and will bring profit to its holders. And from this we can conclude that when this decline in the cryptocurrency market ends, the XRP coin will grow very rapidly and bring profit to investors.

It should be noted that XRP used to be considered a potential token, but it hasn't progressed since becoming a target of SEC lawsuits, and things are still chaotic. Unless XRP can close the case with the SEC and win, they could get back into the race after a period of stagnation but if they can't solve that problem, then I think that's the end for XRP. Investing in them is currently considered high risk, should not be risky.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
August 24, 2022, 06:08:34 PM
Their reputation is badly affected by the current USEC case that they're facing. I think it's something that they should be fixing and focusing on first. XRP has good potential but it needs to polish all the issues that it has been facing. If you're to risk your funds, better pick top coins with good background and reputation.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 24, 2022, 05:49:27 PM
This is still top coin but what they are facing right now is not good to the project, they still need to deal with the SEC problem and having no update can put this project in a bigger trouble, there’s still a chance for XRP but it will take a lot of time for sure. The bull trend can help XRP honestly, they need to work harder and settle all the issues to at least give them the chance to attract new investors going into their network. I wont invest for XRP for now, I still need to wait for their updates.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
August 24, 2022, 05:28:28 PM
Zero? I agree with other people that it shouldn't be really even existing. I mean they are not even using the same blockchain as the xrp we are using. Imagine an idea where they are a company which is already a bad thing, that says they will money around cheaply for banks and corporations which is once again bad, then they will increase the price by moving it around but its not even the same blockchain. How the hell did people really believed them for so long? I just think that people still use it because its top ten and was always there so people just got used to it, otherwise its MUCH WORSE than anything I have seen in 5 years, even memecoin scams are better than this.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
August 24, 2022, 05:16:27 PM
This can only happen if they have good updates and able to win the case problem from SEC. The demand most probably is just because the market is recovering but if you analyze the whole chart of XRP you can see some problems their and if you are investor you won’t take the risky for XRP. This is a good coin yes but the problem they are facing right now is not small, and they should address it properly or else they will collapse. There’s still a chance for XRP to bounce back, but maybe not this year.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
August 24, 2022, 05:04:32 PM
I bought my first 500 XRP yesterday and plan to DCA while these prices are low. I am aiming to get to 5000 and plant to hold till 2024 at least.

I don’t know too much about XRP to be honest but it seems to be getting a lot of news lately and I just watched a video of some guy saying it can reach $200 by 2030.

This sounds way over the top to me , that would make it over a 500x  from current price so just wondering if this is realistic? Be interesting to hear arguments for and against this price prediction.

If someone could explain what is currently going on with XRP lately and why it is in the news so much?

Same nonsense as Shiba inu at $5 by 2025. XRP has been stomping around and not updating its ATH for a long time, it's been six years since the price saw the $3 mark and has never risen to that mark since then, let alone updated ATH. Five years XRP can't grow to $3, but in eight years it can grow to $200? Given the current capitalization, the project has almost $9 trillion in capitalization to get to that price, and that's with their issues, when it looks like the courts are not over and the lawsuits are ongoing.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 24, 2022, 04:07:21 PM
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
August 24, 2022, 03:31:44 PM
don't have any doubts about Ripple or XRP, one of the old projects that is very active so far,
the development of the project is also going smoothly, yes even though they are indeed having problems with the SEC,
but I'm sure they can get through it, and don't ask about the future of XRP, Of course XRP has a lot of potential

The issue with the SEC I think is resolved, and there's no need to argue. Problems for the future, as the OP said, maybe it's still far from expectations. Over the past 10 years, XRP has only been able to increase the price of $3.84 ATH in 2018. In the 2021 bull run, XRP couldn't get past ATH, unlike most other coins. So, where lies the potential for the future?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 24, 2022, 03:15:47 PM
Xrp has lot of potential like BTC but lawsuit completely destroy it's price and now everyone is feeling fear to invest big in this coin because it was once delisted by almost all biggest exchanges like coinsbit, Binance and others. It's supply is also very big and it will not pumped like low market cap coins but I think it has potential to go 100x in long term.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 24, 2022, 03:15:33 PM
Has absolutely no potential at all, I do not see how that could be anything good, we should be able to make money from anything else. Look at how it didn't even crack over ATH in a period when everything else did, in 2021 almost 99% of the coins did crack above their ATH prices, only stuff like XRP, BCH, BSV didn't and these were the ones where a huge amount of community believed in them and we can see how that was a wrong belief.

In the end, never trust anything that is centralized, it may look good today, but I guarantee you that the market will never pick it up and take it a long term, they will make money for short term and then leave it, and you will make a loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
August 24, 2022, 03:11:10 PM
don't have any doubts about Ripple or XRP, one of the old projects that is very active so far,
the development of the project is also going smoothly, yes even though they are indeed having problems with the SEC,
but I'm sure they can get through it, and don't ask about the future of XRP, Of course XRP has a lot of potential
Pages:
Jump to: