Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts? - page 4. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
February 05, 2020, 05:23:58 PM
As usual malakas talaga manghype si XRP and alam naman naten na mabilis din itong bumagsak after making a pump. The prediction is too high, though I still believe that XRP will also pump during the bull market pero this kind of prediction makes me believed na hinahype talaga nila ang coin nila just to attract investors.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
February 04, 2020, 04:08:38 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

I think the article was only made by someone who's not a holder of xrp, of course he's just making FUD. Whatever it takes of being centralized or decentralized, xrp still continues to be active at exchanges. People always trusted on it, no matter what happens because this asset was consistent even though the price isn't that huge for now. However, bitcoin price still trying to increase further xrp still develops a good momentum while price is heading towards higher percentage.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
February 04, 2020, 12:46:19 PM
XRP Price to $.14 - Any thoughts?
Fixed  Cool

Yes, possible.

Same thought.  

or can fix in this way
XRP Price to Php14 - Any thoughts?

Sobrang exaggerated naman ang prediction na nakalagay sa article.  Parang paid shiller ang gumawa.  As I believe ang all time high ng XRP is around $3.84 and those were the time na masyadong marami pang naive investors at baguhan sa larangan ng cryptocurrency.  I do not think that $14 is possible soon, with the experienced investors playing na sa market.  It will encounter lots of hiccups and trade shorts even before mabreak ang ATH nyan.  Not saying the dumps these DEVS doing monthly for the purpose of "funding" their projects.  Probably another decade if hindi pa obsolete ang technology ng XRP or the DEV itself decided to remove their sell orders and pump the price hard.  But be wary of the incoming dump on that method.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
February 04, 2020, 07:36:58 AM
XRP Price to $.14 - Any thoughts?
Fixed  Cool

Yes, possible.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
February 04, 2020, 02:31:31 AM
I am not a fan of XRP but to be realistic, I do believe XRP will grow, however $14 is just too high for a coin with a huge volume.
Not saying it will not happen but its not likely to hppen sooner, if the bull run will again happen, maybe $5 would be its high but things could happen also due to the FOMO.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 03, 2020, 10:19:22 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

Pages:
Jump to: