Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP Ripple confusing discussions. - page 3. (Read 518 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 09:55:41 PM
I'm guessing they'd probably send that another way.

The bank would either go and just write on a piece of paper who owes who or they'd transfer other assets. Quite frankly they would probably have to print money in order to get $200 billion to send.

Although as mire financial institutions adopt xrp then the price will probably have to go up.
Based on my research, you cannot print XRP. Am I wrong?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
January 29, 2019, 04:50:17 PM
I'm guessing they'd probably send that another way.

The bank would either go and just write on a piece of paper who owes who or they'd transfer other assets. Quite frankly they would probably have to print money in order to get $200 billion to send.

Although as mire financial institutions adopt xrp then the price will probably have to go up.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 04:18:10 PM
I have been research about Ripple/XRP. I learned that xRapid will use XRP to send money over internationally for banks transfer purposes. From my understanding, XRP cannot be printed, what if bank want to send $100 billion, that means XRP have to be $5 or above so banks can use XRP to send money with xRapid. Am I correct from my research? There is mixed reports about XRP, and its likely they will not use XRP at all? Would be cool if you guys share your knowledge on this part. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: