Pages:
Author

Topic: [XRP] Ripple Starter Loans - page 2. (Read 1878 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 19, 2013, 11:07:18 PM
I believe people need 350 XRP to start, correct me if I am wrong?

If anybody wants to give me tips my Ripple address is listed below. If you want to add to the XRP starter loan fund, that is where you could send XRP as well.

rHA7cXDZfeZqGNbihPnHhvwyEL8Rw4dRbJ
Given that you don't know how much XRP is needed to start an account, that your account only has 800 XRP in it[1] and has barely been used[2], and that don't know better than to participate in foolishly trusting an untrustworthy source (while also trusting another participant in that for 100 BTC more while also trusting Bitstamp)... I'd hope no one would trust you with anything Ripple related. But the one (only) thing that "experiment" showed was that are people who will trust anyone.

If anyone wants a reliable source of starter loans, I strongly recommend visiting the Ripple forum. [Note I do not offer any kind loan or XRP for BTC service, see the Ripple forum for those that reliable do.]

[1] Could have anther account with an XRP for loans out I suppose.
[2] Other than to ditch/sell the OpenCoin give-away XRP (which he somehow received twice)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 19, 2013, 07:16:21 PM
I am willing to give out starter loans of XRP so people can start using the system. Once you get the XRP you can access the trust and trade functions, so you can deposit BTC to your account using a gateway and purchase XRP, which you would send back to me.

I believe people need 350 XRP to start, correct me if I am wrong?

If anybody wants to give me tips my Ripple address is listed below. If you want to add to the XRP starter loan fund, that is where you could send XRP as well.

rHA7cXDZfeZqGNbihPnHhvwyEL8Rw4dRbJ
Pages:
Jump to: